Can anyone help diagnose nutrient deficiency?

• Thread starter Luke5501
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
L

Luke5501

I am pretty sure this is a deficiency; sulfur, nitrogen, potassium, or magnesium. I can’t quite figure out which. I am new and currently using synthetic nutes and soil. They were doing so well up until this last week or so (week 3 into 4). I just bought organic nutes through foop. My plan is to switch to see if that’s the issue. Also is it too late to LST (tie down)
Can anyone help diagnose nutrient deficiency

L

Luke5501

Magnesium. Open link and save it to your browser for future reference.
Damn okay cool. Thank you for the help. I’m curious, did you just know right away from experience that it’s magnesium? Or just looked at the guide? And hey is it too late to start tying down? I’m so unsure of where and how much bend I should be putting on it.

Sunasun

Sunasun

I am pretty sure this is a deficiency; sulfur, nitrogen, potassium, or magnesium. I can’t quite figure out which. I am new and currently using synthetic nutes and soil. They were doing so well up until this last week or so (week 3 into 4). I just bought organic nutes through foop. My plan is to switch to see if that’s the issue. Also is it too late to LST (tie down)
View attachment 2079047
You're giving her more light than she can handle right now. That's why she's so bushy her leaves are also showing white tips from bleaching. In addition, her leaves are curling upward to further reduce light processing.
Tldr
You're killing her with too much light.

L

Luke5501

You're giving her more light than she can handle right now. That's why she's so bushy her leaves are also showing white tips from bleaching. In addition, her leaves are curling upward to further reduce light processing.
Tldr
You're killing her with too much light.
So should I move lights up or reduce schedule?

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Damn okay cool. Thank you for the help. I’m curious, did you just know right away from experience that it’s magnesium? Or just looked at the guide? And hey is it too late to start tying down? I’m so unsure of where and how much bend I should be putting on it.

Hello again Luke
I grow real living soil organic outdoors in the summer.

Off season. Something a little more specialty indoors. I spend hundreds of hours studying a year. Over many years I have acquired a few links like the one I posted for you. It's nice to have information like this available that I can share or when I need it, weather that be for my own plants or when I'm offering advice in the forum.

The answer to your question is that I have been growing for a few years and for the most part recognize what a plant is trying to tell me on sight. Yes there are times I reference my collection of sick plant links.
As I offer advice in the forum many hours every day. I try very hard to offer sound advice people can trust.
You can trust that link it's good information.
Ron

Last edited:
Top Bottom