Can Anyone Help Id The Flying Beetle Like Things ??

• Thread starter dirtyglovedank
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

Can anyone help id the flying beetle like things
Can anyone help id the flying beetle like things 2

Can anyone help id the flying beetle like things 3
Can anyone help id the flying beetle like things 4
Can anyone help id the flying beetle like things 5
dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

i know the others are fungus gnats but these flying betle like things and the jump off the leaf or fall off when i try to smoosh them . i really hate bugs on my beautiful girls and what is the proper thing to use for soil drench and getting rid of them
thanks DGD

Canalchemist

Canalchemist

Any rotting wood around the area? What season is it where you are and what temperature is it outside?

dirtyglovedank

dirtyglovedank

no rotting wood its on the roots organic soil , its 60 outside 70 inside its fall ,i think they might b a tiny flea jumping beetle ?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
i know the others are fungus gnats but these flying betle like things and the jump off the leaf or fall off when i try to smoosh them . i really hate bugs on my beautiful girls and what is the proper thing to use for soil drench and getting rid of them
thanks DGD
Then those are flea beetles. They're a pain in the ass if you've got seedlings. You can use insecticidal soap, or what I did (they were all over my Cucurbits this summer) was coated the plants in Surround WP. It smothers them and prevents them from feeding.

Look up flea beetle IPM.

symbiote420

symbiote420

Looks like a carpet beetle to me, they're common around here and I'm in the city bro! They've been on my plants before and never seemed to cause any harm, matter of fact I think they were eating the mites I had because a buncha cuts in my attic quarro room that didn't get treated with Mighty Wash never got infested and a week or so later when I finally got some MW I could barely find any mites just the beetles and they disappeared after I moved the plants out.

H

happy b

I thought carpet beetles too wen i saw em.horrible little fucks but theres no reason carpet beetles would attack plants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom