Can anyone help me diagnose?

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Someone said this was from overwatering but I let the plants dry out and they keep getting worse.

Been feeding half strength miracle grow and full strength cal mag plus.

Can anyone help me diagnose
Can anyone help me diagnose 2
ArrEll

ArrEll

Someone said this was from overwatering but I let the plants dry out and they keep getting worse.

Some pics of the entire plant would be helpful, plus how old they are (from seed), Soil or Coco, etc. but ONE thing I CAN tell you: Do NOT use Miracle Grow. Either the soil or the fertilizer (MG soil = often full of fungus gnats). Either get some more appropriate fertilizer for Cannabis, or go Organic....but no MG please.

I use Advanced Nutrients Micro, Grow, Bloom 3-part formula. That's just Me. Yes, it is expensive. Most of them are. But get the IL size of (whatever). It'll last you for several small Grows.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Some pics of the entire plant would be helpful, plus how old they are (from seed), Soil or Coco, etc. but ONE thing I CAN tell you: Do NOT use Miracle Grow. Either the soil or the fertilizer (MG soil = often full of fungus gnats). Either get some more appropriate fertilizer for Cannabis, or go Organic....but no MG please.

I use Advanced Nutrients Micro, Grow, Bloom 3-part formula. That's just Me. Yes, it is expensive. Most of them are. But get the IL size of (whatever). It'll last you for several small Grows.
Theyre 53 days old from seed and see growing in fox farm ocean forest.

ArrEll

ArrEll

Yeah the

Yeah they were flipped 14 days ago.
OK then. I suggest you get with a Cannabis-Friendly fertilizer (there are many), and EASE INTO using it. Try mixing it 1/2 strength, to begin - then, work up to Full Strength, backing off if you spot problems. also you could stop using the Full Strength Cal-Mag. I would only use that, if I suspected a deficiency. Since you've been using it already, it MAY be causing your discoloration of the leaves. K.I.S.S. = "Keep It Simple, -----".

Remember that "Affected" leaves stay that way...they do not recover. But you can leave them on. The beginning of Flowering might be a bad time to strip them off. You do not want to Stress your plants now. Watch your New Growth leaves, for any subsequent deficiencies.

Is this an Autoflower?

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Agree pics of the plant and details. Hard to get a good diagnoses without the information. Deficiencies are caused by a million things and while some are more common than others you would be doing yourself a huge favor to answer these.

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Agree pics of the plant and details. Hard to get a good diagnoses without the information. Deficiencies are caused by a million things and while some are more common than others you would be doing yourself a huge favor to answer these.

I understand. Ive been kind of sloppy with keeping a record and it would be to hard to try and summarize what I did and at what point I did it but I totally get it. Thanks anyway guys.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

To me it looks like P deficiency, maybe cal and slight N but when seeing multiple it's usuallylack up uptake for some reason. If I had to guess on probability my first thought would be overwatering. If they are the oldest largest leaves the impact to the brow will not be as bad as could be. But tbh that's a guess based on how common the cause of

How does the rest of the plant look?

thcoso

thcoso

Get rid of the Miracle Grow; flush your plants; make a compost tea (find a recipe online-lots of them to pick from—just make sure it matches your plants stage: veg/flower); buy pH and ppm meters, then we can discuss your nute lock-out you prob have from your pH issues. I’ve very confident you have lock out causing what appears to be multiple deficiencies. If u flush, purchase organics for compost tea, and fix your pH problems, I bet she will be super happy.

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

I understand. Ive been kind of sloppy with keeping a record and it would be to hard to try and summarize what I did and at what point I did it but I totally get it. Thanks anyway guys.
I did the same,start taking a record from now..just havd to try and count bck to roughly and start from there..always check your run off at the bck end..I didn’t and it almost fooked my grow up ..there’s not much else Ivan say ,apart from start that diary from now and Goodluck ..I’m a first timer myself,some have said mines are good ,I know they could’ve been better ..ones about to harvest just now..just remember and take on board shag these guys are telling you ,they helped save mine..over n out ✌️

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

To me it looks like P deficiency, maybe cal and slight N but when seeing multiple it's usuallylack up uptake for some reason. If I had to guess on probability my first thought would be overwatering. If they are the oldest largest leaves the impact to the brow will not be as bad as could be. But tbh that's a guess based on how common the cause of

A

IMG 20210522 114915205 HDR
GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Ok let me try to fix this for the OP.... HE IS GROWING IN FOX FARM OCEAN FOREST.

Get rid of the Miracle Grow; flush your plants; make a compost tea (find a recipe online-lots of them to pick from—just make sure it matches your plants stage: veg/flower); buy pH and ppm meters, then we can discuss your nute lock-out you prob have from your pH issues. I’ve very confident you have lock out causing what appears to be multiple deficiencies. If u flush, purchase organics for compost tea, and fix your pH problems, I bet she will be super happy.
I did a flush 2 weeks ago. I did a soil slurry test and and showed 5.7.

Top Bottom