Can anyone help me diagnose?

• Thread starter GardenWeasel77
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Finchyboy

Finchyboy

That's what you think is causing all of is?
Oh aye,get your pots in saucers ,that hold your plants above the water ..I don’t know if I have a ph ,gimme 2 ..cgeck the one out on the left ,my pots are above the water level ,once you’ve got your run off ..I’ve been told 20% shou look d be the run off ,so if you’re watering a litre ,then 200 ml should be what runs through to your saucer ..2 litres then 200 ml ..was also told to check the ec going in ,you’ll need to look that one up yourself as I believe it’s different at different points in your grow..just now I’m at the end of mine and I’ve been told to check the ec..get a meter off of Amazon ,even a pen one ,they’re not to expensive ..but I was told to aim for 1.2 ec after all nutrients have been added to water and the runout at the other end (that 20% extra that’s flowed through your growing medium) well that should be no greater than 2.0.. big chap youlldego havd to get a hold of a ec/ ppm meter and a ph meter if you don’t already have one..look at the saucers I’m using ,as you can see the plants above where the run off lands,although I try to pour it as soon as it’s finished it’s business,will cause a salt or nutrient build up and lock out...there’s better examples if you follow others threads..I’m still learning myself..but yeah,get them off the ground like that lads just said..I’m sorry I didn’t notice earlier..it’ll save your plants..ps you’ve started the same as I have,winged it a bit and by getting to where you’ve got ,you’ve a rough idea,just like me ,or mine wouldn’t have survived..I think I seen a couple of sipporters on the tgcfarmer answer your thread ..follow them mate..you’re the only one that can keep an eye on your plants and get to know them ,you’ve already proved this by realising they’re not quite right,so you have the ability to save them ,just like I did ..me ,I’m looking forward to my next grow and can’t wait to get this one over ,so as I can remedy all the mistakes I did ..and I blundered through from say one..you’re in the best place for advice..apart fro that but,don’t take what I say as gospel..but I’ve heard it from people who are golden ,some straight to the point but still golden all the same..keep your chin up buddy ,you have plenty of time and follow one of those supporters,maybe even a feed from the staff person ..you’ll do ok ..and that miracle grow ,should already be gone..it does tomatoes but not weed..a root toot toot ,over n OOT ..all the way from Scotland brother .peace out✌️Ps the plant in the left of the pic ,see the see through plastic saucer ,holds my pot a couple of inches away from any run off that I get ,and it also fined me the chance to measure it after I’ve fed them ..Goodluck lad and don’t let the crown get you down👍

23C05184 AADB 41EE A59A E1ED1B767161
Aqua Man

Aqua Man

Imo after reading the rest. You flushed 2 weeks ago... you always need to follow flushes up with a feed. Very common to see deficiencies after a flush if this is not done.

Also pots possibly sitting in run off anpossibly on a cold floor.

All of which affect nutrient uptake. They are hungry.

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

I did a flush 2 weeks ago. I did a soil slurry test and and showed 5.7.
After a flush you have removed a lot of the dissolved nutrients. Take some soil and put it in distilled water and let it sit for 24 hrs then see.

Using fox farm with nutrients ppm and ph are not as important especially ppm but a healthy soil is. Flush will also harm the microbes and that will mean next to no available nutrients in the soil for some time after unless fed synthetic nutrients.

I could add a lot more but at this point let it dry out WELL then give it a feed of half the recommended does of nutrients.

Ghosttrainx

Ghosttrainx

To much build up of a element in soil so flush it other reason is it's to cold in room and like roses in winter do same thing so use Epsom salt and spray them or feed it to them e.g...magnesium 👻🚂🤜🤛

Finchyboy

Finchyboy

Oh aye,get your pots in saucers ,that hold your plants above the water ..I don’t know if I have a ph ,gimme 2 ..cgeck the one out on the left ,my pots are above the water level ,once you’ve got your run off ..I’ve been told 20% shou look d be the run off ,so if you’re watering a litre ,then 200 ml should be what runs through to your saucer ..2 litres then 200 ml ..was also told to check the ec going in ,you’ll need to look that one up yourself as I believe it’s different at different points in your grow..just now I’m at the end of mine and I’ve been told to check the ec..get a meter off of Amazon ,even a pen one ,they’re not to expensive ..but I was told to aim for 1.2 ec after all nutrients have been added to water and the runout at the other end (that 20% extra that’s flowed through your growing medium) well that should be no greater than 2.0.. big chap youlldego havd to get a hold of a ec/ ppm meter and a ph meter if you don’t already have one..look at the saucers I’m using ,as you can see the plants above where the run off lands,although I try to pour it as soon as it’s finished it’s business,will cause a salt or nutrient build up and lock out...there’s better examples if you follow others threads..I’m still learning myself..but yeah,get them off the ground like that lads just said..I’m sorry I didn’t notice earlier..it’ll save your plants..ps you’ve started the same as I have,winged it a bit and by getting to where you’ve got ,you’ve a rough idea,just like me ,or mine wouldn’t have survived..I think I seen a couple of sipporters on the tgcfarmer answer your thread ..follow them mate..you’re the only one that can keep an eye on your plants and get to know them ,you’ve already proved this by realising they’re not quite right,so you have the ability to save them ,just like I did ..me ,I’m looking forward to my next grow and can’t wait to get this one over ,so as I can remedy all the mistakes I did ..and I blundered through from say one..you’re in the best place for advice..apart fro that but,don’t take what I say as gospel..but I’ve heard it from people who are golden ,some straight to the point but still golden all the same..keep your chin up buddy ,you have plenty of time and follow one of those supporters,maybe even a feed from the staff person ..you’ll do ok ..and that miracle grow ,should already be gone..it does tomatoes but not weed..a root toot toot ,over n OOT ..all the way from Scotland brother .peace out✌️Ps the plant in the left of the pic ,see the see through plastic saucer ,holds my pot a couple of inches away from any run off that I get ,and it also fined me the chance to measure it after I’ve fed them ..Goodluck lad and don’t let the crown get you down👍
Ooos 2 litres ,run off is 400 ml ..was so quick texting I forgot to proof check..pps ..what is your growing medium,not for me ,but for one if the lads or ladies following your feed,let them know,they’ll give you the correct help quicker..just another blunder I made ..peace and love buddy ..

GardenWeasel77

GardenWeasel77

Imo after reading the rest. You flushed 2 weeks ago... you always need to follow flushes up with a feed. Very common to see deficiencies after a flush if this is not done.

Also pots possibly sitting in run off anpossibly on a cold floor.

All of which affect nutrient uptake. They are hungry.
Sorry I forgot to add that. I did feed afterwards.. thanks

Top Bottom