Trade Can anyone help

• Thread starter Scouse05
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Scouse05

I’m 5 weeks into flower an I can see some issues with my plants does anyone know what the symptoms are 👍🏻 I’ve been feeding ph water to see if it helps

Can anyone help
Can anyone help 2
Can anyone help 3
Can anyone help 4
Can anyone help 5
Can anyone help 6
Can anyone help 7
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

What's your TDS? NUTRIENT burn can look like a deficiency. And how often are you feeding and how much run off are you getting. If 5 gallon you need at least 1 to 1.5 liters run off. My fool proof method is water water then feed, water water feed. Or water feed water feed.

S

Scouse05

What's your TDS? NUTRIENT burn can look like a deficiency. And how often are you feeding and how much run off are you getting. If 5 gallon you need at least 1 to 1.5 liters run off. My fool proof method is water water then feed, water water feed. Or water feed water feed.
7B8E1E7B 0C34 4E8B 9AD5 2AA37FE9210A
7B8E1E7B 0C34 4E8B 9AD5 2AA37FE9210A
I’ve been feeding every day nutrient just been giving them plain ph water for the past two days to see if the problem settles

S

Scouse05

I’m in 16 litre pots

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

That's a hard question to answer. An indica plant can take a heavy feed where sativa can't. If I'm growing a strain I know and indica, I start at 900 tds, then water them with just water and enzymes the next two times. Water water feed. Sativa I run 500-650 tds and gradually increase it. I've had plants eat 2000 tds and plants that couldn't handle 1200 tds. Gradually raise your tds just a little until you see mild stress then back off back to where you were and you'll be dialed in. Keep a journal of the strain and tds records so the next time you grow that strain or similar you'll have notes

savagenovelties

savagenovelties

Supporter
At week 5 you should just strip those leave’s away. At week 5 your plant is drawing energy from the big sucker leaves & whatever you do stop reading your runoff. If you are reading runoff you are overwatering! Period

Moshmen

Moshmen

I’m 5 weeks into flower an I can see some issues with my plants does anyone know what the symptoms are 👍🏻 I’ve been feeding ph water to see if it helps
Possible watering issue? How often do you water

Moshmen

Moshmen

At week 5 you should just strip those leave’s away. At week 5 your plant is drawing energy from the big sucker leaves & whatever you do stop reading your runoff. If you are reading runoff you are overwatering! Period
I disagree in a soil grow you should water till run off 15/20 % if possible - organic date a different story with living soil -

RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

Someone actually disagrees with checking TDS of your run off water? That's cannabis 101

Latest posts

Top Bottom