can anyone identify this for me

• Thread starter mrik420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mrik420

last run i was told it was a mg or mn deficiency and responded accordingly with devastating results. im thinking now its a fungus but any help would be great
Can anyone identify this for me

V

vierundzwanzig

that could be wind damage but devastating NEVER
does show mg def
bugs maybe?

i think i help you by pointing out a poor choice of word/s "devastating" to describe your situation.
if you had devastating results previously following advice to a T you 1 dont listen 2 bad advice

bottom line speak clearly and don't invite something like this as a new farmer

you have a myriad of problems that you are aware of and you will show it in detail
i mean come on you harvested right?

M

mrik420

you are absolutely right about my poor wording, my stupid tablet froze and i lost the first two drafts which were much longerand articulated. i apologize but by then i just wanted to get something posted.
it should have included things like...

i use cutting edge nutes, ph my water at as close to 5.75 as i can keep it. avg temp in room is about 83 day. 70 dark. avg rh 45%. the leaves are from northen lights at about 10 days into 12/12.

i will add some more pictures with leaves still attached.

about the last run, i had these rusty looking spots (basicaly) that i compared to deficiency charts and thought looked like a mg or mn issue. someone else later agreed and so i began foliar feeding a cal/mag mix. i dont know if it was what i did or maybe (this is why i said i think fungus now) some sort of fungus that i didnt treat for since i thought iw was handling it with cal mag. anyway in about two weeks the whole crop went from mostly healthy to brown and i had to cut about a week early. no pics, unfortuantlyof that.

as for this run, i am treating more aggressively for fungi with actinovate and have made several improvements to the enviroment of my room. i just have this one issue with the leaves and i appreciate any input. thanks so much

catdaddy

catdaddy

just a wild guess but did you spray the foliage with plain ph'd water after you foliar fed them?

catdaddy

catdaddy

i would. i only foliared a few times but i could remember one time when i did and didn't spray them with water and a few days after i had a lot of damaged leaves. i then carefully looked at the bottle of nutes and it clearly stated to spray the next day with plain water after application.

Top Bottom