Can anyone Identify this on leaf?...

• Thread starter Flowerpower420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

Flowerpower420

Hi folks im week 6 and 6 days of flower and im starting to find alot of really dark green leaves (mainly lower) but some ontop too that are sort of really dark green, brittle and have browning veins aswell as slight yellowing around the veins. I cant afford any toxicity/deficiencies at this stage of flower guys so if anyone can advise on what to do it woild be greatly appreciated.

Im in coco/perlite, 70/30
Feed PH fluctuating between 6.0-6.2

Thabks in advance,

Peace out ✌️

Can anyone identify this on leaf
Can anyone identify this on leaf 2
Can anyone identify this on leaf 3
Last edited:
F

Flowerpower420

Ah no way! Ive got 2 Oscillating fans at opposite sides of tent and 6" rhino extraction on 24/7.

Plus i defoliated and lollipoped in week 3 from 12/12 to increase airflow and stop mould etc...

F

Flowerpower420

They are SUPER frosty but a little concerned of the discolouration of some leaves, seen as i lollopopped the lower leaves and the large fans i have no indication of deficiency or toxicity until its too late....could this be the plant naturally changing colours as they normally do in the later stages of its life or is this something that will cause issues if not dealt with? Cheers folks 👍

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

...and yes indeed, your plant(s) are getting near the end of flower, and your leaves will start to autumn...but your leaves are different colors in the photos and it is hard to say it is even nitrogen toxicity.....i think this far along you will probably finish first before any meaningful correction can be done....and you will probably be flushing shortly, so not much to worry about at this point 👍

F

Flowerpower420

Trouble is im using mills nutrient range and their calmag has 13% nitrogen.

Im in coco and within a few days of dropping calmag out it causes issues so i need to keep calmag in there but if i do the plants are getting way too much nitrogen from the calmag causing dark green leaves and toxicity like you said,

Im dammed if i do and im dammed if i dont at the same time...what would you guys suggest to keep the calmag in there to prevent the coco leaching it from the feed and leaving lockout but also not giving too much nitrogen. I aslo feel the high concentration of nitrogen in the calmag is stunting the flower BOOM.

F

Flowerpower420

Ya, that first leaf does look funky though. I wonder if it rubs off like powder. The bud pics look like just trichs though.
Hi mate that white spot on the first pic is just a flash reflection off the trichs. Won't rub off....super super sticky ✌️

F

Flowerpower420

Just pulled leaf from pic #1

Thats the leaf away from the bright LED so you can all see the true colour as the leaves look alot lighter under the grow light than in natural light 👍

Top Bottom