Can anyone please tell me what is happening to my plants PLEASE!!

• Thread starter Budtender420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
B

Budtender420

Hello There I have noticed over the last week that my plants are looking rather strange.....Are they Hermaphrodites?

Thanks

[/ATTACH]

Heres A Better Pic:

Can anyone please tell me what is happening to my plants please 3

Can anyone please tell me what is happening to my plants please
Can anyone please tell me what is happening to my plants please 2
Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Holy shit, what has been happening to them? I've seen that sort of bud "development" with incredibly stressed girls. The leaves look something awful, too.

What's been going on with this grow? What I'm seeing does not bode well the future.

Onespark

Onespark

Scary! What medium are they in and what are you feeding them? What strain? Clone or seed? Cannabis or vegetable? Just kidding. Looks like over watering, over fertilization with some heat stress thrown in maybe? I am guessing your roots were really wet for a while? Hope someone that has seen this can chime in for you here.

Zonkerly

Zonkerly

Food

What u giving them?What the set up runing and conditions?

B

Budtender420

Fox Farm Ocean Forest Medium (Like Always)
Happening to Random Strains (Strains that I have done well with Prev are doing it)
In some cases only certain shoots of the plant are doing it (Some branches are perfect)

Avg Temp of Room is around 72-78 Degress
Avg Humidity is 37% - 53%

NUTES:
Botanicare Pure Blend Bro Bloom (Soil)
Liquid Karma
Cal Mag +
Down To Earth 0-7-0 Bat Guano
Molasses

I have used these nutrients and have known people who have used themn with no problems. I am on a well and have not checked the PH of the water lately so I guess I should start with that. I was under the impression that the dolomite in the foxfarm prevented PH problems, or maybe its something strange!!

D

DixinCider

wow i dont even know where to start. that's scary. i would start over...yeah def hermied..

joeca1i

joeca1i

cold be pest in the mix,sprayed pesticides?Might have leaked in the mix,cold roots...

B

Budtender420

Going to flush the hell out of them and see if they come out of it here over the next week or two. Just cannot figure out what happened :0(

Top Bottom