Can anyone tell by these pics if she’s ready

• Thread starter cornishkush68
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
cornishkush68

cornishkush68

I’ve taken these pics today,I can’t really tell if she is ready,she went into flower on 17th may,it’s the first time I’ve grown so any help would be great
Thanks
Can anyone tell by these pics if shes ready
Can anyone tell by these pics if shes ready 2
Can anyone tell by these pics if shes ready 3
Can anyone tell by these pics if shes ready 5
Can anyone tell by these pics if shes ready 6
Can anyone tell by these pics if shes ready 7
Can anyone tell by these pics if shes ready 8

Can anyone tell by these pics if shes ready 4
cornishkush68

cornishkush68

Thanks for taking the time to reply,she’s a Cali kush mate

Jakecan

Jakecan

Like stated above giver her at least another week. You wanna see some more ambering in your trichomes :)

cornishkush68

cornishkush68

Like stated above giver her at least another week. You wanna see some more ambering in your trichomes :)
I cut the nutrients last week a bit early I think,do you recommend staying with ph’d water or would you go back to nutrients?thanks

Jakecan

Jakecan

I cut the nutrients last week a bit early I think,do you recommend staying with ph’d water or would you go back to nutrients?thanks
I think it totally depends on what nutrient system you're using. Personally, I use the one part nutrient by Mantis Buffered Nutrients so I feed up until day of harvest. No need to flush either since they are buffered and the plant only takes up exactly what it needs when it needs. I would look at your feed chart or look up what is recommended.

ArrEll

ArrEll

I’ve taken these pics today,I can’t really tell if she is ready,she went into flower on 17th may,it’s the first time I’ve grown so any help would be great
Thanks View attachment 1145470View attachment 1145471View attachment 1145472View attachment 1145474View attachment 1145475View attachment 1145476View attachment 1145477
Definitely at least another week to go. Use the same Microscope lens (or whatever), & when there are 15%-20% Amber on the trichomes, it's ready. For more of a Couch Lock Effect, go for 40%-50%. Yes you should cut back on the nutrients AND the watering (just keep them damp) at this time. More nutrients at this stage just encourages them to keep growing. Many people turn the lights out for the LAST 48 hours before harvesting, but that'll be YOUR judgement call. I did so on my last grow and it did have a positive effect on my buds (great smells!). But only do it, if you intend to harvest in two days. You should not Resume flowering, after having done so.

cornishkush68

cornishkush68

Thanks so much for taking the time to reply,I’ve heard that about longer lights off towards the end,it was 24 hrs I read though,I think I’ll give the 48 a go though
Thanks again

ComfortablyNumb

ComfortablyNumb

I would cut it right now. That's what ours looked like this morning and they are cut and drying already.
I do not want any amber in my smoke. The more amber there is the more couch-lock you get.
I have way too much to get done to have couch-lock.

TerpiestToker420

TerpiestToker420

I would cut it right now. That's what ours looked like this morning and they are cut and drying already.
I do not want any amber in my smoke. The more amber there is the more couch-lock you get.
I have way too much to get done to have couch-lock.
You guys know if starting your flush too early in coco will inhibit trichomes from maturing always wondered this

Aqua Man

Aqua Man

You guys know if starting your flush too early in coco will inhibit trichomes from maturing always wondered this
Plants need nutrients to the end... they just need very little at the end so if you can get runoff ppm under 300 for the last week to 10 days I don't feel they need anymore than that.

You will get 50 different answers and I'm not claim mine is ✌THE✌ only or right way to end a grow. This is what works for me.

Madmax

Madmax

All the maturing is pretty much done if you have taken the plant as far as it goes..once milky thats it..it degrades after that.even running light full blast at the end can degrade the tric heads .you can help the by reducing the light..

Latest posts

Top Bottom