Can anyone tell me about my plant

• Thread starter Asr3_lathem
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Asr3_lathem

Asr3_lathem

This plant is in the 5th week of flowering tomorrow will be week 6. Can anyone tell me how my plant is doing and about how long until harvest I’m noticing pistols turning amber but majority are still white.

Can anyone tell me about my plant
Can anyone tell me about my plant 2
Can anyone tell me about my plant 3
Mugwort

Mugwort

I’m not a wealth of information but I would think not pruning so many leaves would make for a healthier plant. You have as many buds as you do leaves. I know you want to redirect energy and light to bud sites but plant still needs leaves and surface area for photosynthesis. It does, however, appear healthy and robust!

lvstealth

lvstealth

Supporter
they look nice! notice the tips turning down and the tiny brown bits, that is probably the tallest cola and it is too close by just a bit. you need to watch that, sometimes it might bleach it or make it shoot out funny foxtails!

what strain is she?

mostly you are looking at between as little as 8 weeks to as much as 12 (even some are shorter and longer, but most between 8 and 12)

ive had one, a bruce banner fast that flowered in record time, and decent too. but most i see run 10 to 12, but that might be just because that is what i buy, lol.

if it leans sativa it might take 14 weeks, but who knows

Top Bottom