can anyone tell me if this is the exodus cheese strain

• Thread starter moodster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

moodster

hi good people can anyone tell me if this is the exodus cheese please my m8 has it and not sure if its the real deal thanks everyone

Can anyone tell me if this is the exodus cheese strain
4u2sm0ke

4u2sm0ke

yeah that..prety impossable to tell by a photo..good luck 2u..

:passingjoint:

M

moodster

heres some more pics from my m8 he really wanted to know what it was he is sure its the exodus cut

User203269 pic110005 1266689585
User203269 pic110006 1266689585
User203269 pic110007 1266689585
M

moodster

i have been told by a good source it is the exodus coz the double serated leaves happy days

jah_hoover

jah_hoover

i have been told by a good source it is the exodus coz the double serated leaves happy days

Cant really tell by the pics as they are well blurry. Put her into flower and put a thread up and im sure we can tell you what she is? lol

Double serration doesnt mean its Exodus cheese coz ive seen sum crosses's carry that same trait with them. Best tp put her into flower and get yourself a decent camera:)

M

moodster

Cant really tell by the pics as they are well blurry. Put her into flower and put a thread up and im sure we can tell you what she is? lol

Double serration doesnt mean its Exodus cheese coz ive seen sum crosses's carry that same trait with them. Best tp put her into flower and get yourself a decent camera:)

will do jah thanks for looking my m8 said it was the real deal i will post some pics when shes big enough to flower thanks again

M

moodster

heres some newpics in flower do you guys think its the exodus ??

PIC 1389
PIC 1390
PIC 1395
PIC 1397
I

iahsound

I grew the blue cheese and it did kinda look like that, what does she smell like? either way looks like you r doing a great job!!:rastadancing::party0023::rastadancing:

M

moodster

this i my uk cheese 7 weeks intop 12/12 and the last pic is of my Chemdog D

PIC 1389
PIC 1390
PIC 1394
PIC 1397
P

paulycali

Its kinda hard to tell! Maybe Mazar or some type of afghan skunk.
Good luck!

xX Kid Twist Xx

xX Kid Twist Xx

Premium Member
Supporter
sup moodtser here's a link to jahs thread. the dbl serrations are a good sign but don't always mean it is. but if it didn't have them and never got them. I wouldnt think that its the cheese cut. the dbl serrations is just one of the identifying factors.

theres alot of great info on uk cheese in this thread as well as plenty of photos.

i dont know if its this thread or not but he wrote an article on the uk cheese for treating yourself...? i think or soem other magazine

Trend

Trend

Doesn't look like mine bro,but then again who's to say mine is real either =/

M

moodster

heres some newer pics i also have psychosis vegging as well as Chemdog D

PIC 1389
PIC 1390
PIC 1391
PIC 1392
PIC 1394
devious d

devious d

Exodus cheese

NOT TO CLEVER PICS BUT 100%EXODUS:pimp:
jsw_sea_of_cheese.jpg
THE Jagged leaves, but the smell theres nothing like it, and it throws up 3 finger leaves

M

Mad Farmer 1620

heres some more pics from my m8 he really wanted to know what it was he is sure its the exodus cut

These pics of your leaves in veg look like UK cheese then your flower photos the leaves look differen't wider. I would say the veg photos look like authentic uk cheese based on those waxy thin leaves. Is she a slow veger, close internodal growth, somewhat stringy and lastly do the nugs smell like goat cheese? If it has all those characteristics I'd say it's the real UK. Hope this helps brada

Latest posts

Top Bottom