Can anyone tell me what’s wrong*noob

• Thread starter Driftstaa
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Driftstaa

Driftstaa

Hello guys I’m very new to growing/hydroponic I’m not 100% sure why my leave are turning out this color and I’m not sure how healthy my plants are !! Any tips and advice would be greatly appreciated

Can anyone tell me whats wrongnoob
Can anyone tell me whats wrongnoob 2
Hedimitrius

Hedimitrius

That could just be variagation. It's a discoloration of the plant and doesn't have any very negative effect other than slightly reduced chlor production at those spots. I have a plant in flower right now with variagation and the harvest doesn't seem to be suffering compared to the other of the same strain planted at the same time without variagation. I think you're fine.

dire wolf

dire wolf

Your plant looks pretty damn good for a beginner , it just occured to me that " beginner" in the year 2020 and beginner in 1975 have totally different expectations...

I think hedimitrus could be on to something....
But if you reveal your grow setup , nutrients , etc etc , you can fine tune any future problems
They look pretty healthy as of now...

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Bust out a magnifying glass and look under those leaves for eggs and anything that moves. If you smoke take a puff and blow it at the leaf while you are looking at the underside. The smoke will agitate any spider mites that may be hiding under them and make them start moving around. Those spots are not just some random occurrence. Tell tale signs of spider mites or something chomping away at your leaves.

If you live in or near Colorado just expect to get spider mites and take preventative measures. This state is notoriously infested with spider mites, everybody gets them unless they know about them and take measures first.

Beachwalker

Beachwalker

Agree, not sure what the big splotches are but definitely check using magnification for bugs

Top Bottom