Can Anyone Tell Me What Will Cause Thes Spots

• Thread starter Hcbbedford1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hcbbedford1

Can anyone tell me what will cause thes spots
Can anyone tell me what will cause thes spots 2
These plants are 2 weeks old are the about average size and the have these spots on the leaves does anyone know what is causing it

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

Ive had this happen to me before. Looks like the spots are only on the first set of leaves. When I had this happen, I was misting them and then putting them too close to the CFLs I was using for the seedlings. The water droplets were like mini magnifying glasses and burnt the tender leaves where the drops were. The Newer leaves look okay, I would pay close attention to them.

Hydro head

Hydro head

Soil don't look very good, what light you using? How far away is it, how often do you water, take it out the pot and tap the soil off and put it in some compost, add a little perlite to the soil gives better drainage and more oxygen to the roots, make the soil damp not soaking and give it a few days, also a young plant like that needs quite high humidity to help it too, 60% should do it.

K

kelie

View attachment 727993 View attachment 727995 These plants are 2 weeks old are the about average size and the have these spots on the leaves does anyone know what is causing it
It looks like it may have been burned and/or heat stress. I agree with the others that the soil doesn't appear to look like the kind that should be used for cannabis, is it bark? Bark is not appropriate and shouldn't be used for cannabis, just plain ole good fashioned dirt will do if there is nothing else available or a bag of regular garden soil can usually be found for just a couple dollars. Your babies are very young and should be cared for very delicately, search the internet for "caring for cannabis in seedling stage" or something similar and you should find some information that may help you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom