Can Anyone Tell Me Whats This Is?

• Thread starter knnthc93
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

knnthc93

Its on the lower grow of a fourm cookies. Im mostly talking about the brown spots

Securedownload
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
More details on grow? Ph , nute regimen, where on the plant are you seeing this condition, down low moving up, or on the upper regions. What supplements are you using?

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Right now I'm thinking a P or K problem. This is because of the blotchy formation of the spots along with the reddened petiole. You say it's lowers, which makes me lean a lot more towards P. But! Some of what I've read has made me curious whether or not a foliar of MgSO4 might help. If you're curious too, try 1/4tsp/gal water of Epsom salt (don't forget the sticker-spreader, whatever you use). The necrotic areas can't come back, but if the petioles change color and you stop progression, you may be on the right track.

K

knnthc93

Its on the lower growth, new growth doesnt have it. Week 1 of flowering. Its in just right xtra soil. feeding low dose vegplusbloom, heavy 16 prime, and acct. If it is P how would i go about fixing it. I will try the epsom slt. thank you

Latest posts

Top Bottom