Can Anyone Tell Me What's Up With My Plant

• Thread starter Hitman289
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

Hitman289

My plant leave are going limp and white at the bottom but my 2 top leaves point straight up any one help

Can anyone tell me whats up with my plant
Can anyone tell me whats up with my plant 2
Toaster79

Toaster79

Have you been feeding anything?

Looks like youre in coco. What brand? Did you rinse your medium (if coco) and precharge it? If in soil, might be too hot.

B

Burned Haze

Did you buy non brick coco, meaning they flushed it and de-bricked it for ya? ( bagged version) cause your issue looks like salt poisoning and wrong ph related/overwater since salt is probably halting everything

(bagged coco)Issue with that is some of the companies don't flush that well or buy overly salty coco. Plus a huge negative factor is contaminants since they are mixing it ( only takes one bad brick) .. So my tip is buy proper branded brick if that's the issue obviosuly and wash the coco ( theres tons of FAQ/TUT) for purging your coco before use!

anyways good luck

WhoopDeeDoo

WhoopDeeDoo

Stand back and look at your little plant.............

Think of it as a new tree in the middle of a giant empty yard and it's thirsty.

Your not going to water the entire yard just to feed the tree ..........right?

Well unfortunately thats whats going on here.......

So just water in the center of the pot where the stem of the tree is at first and allow those roots to stretch!

Then over time, you can give it more and more until finally the entire yard is being watered!

~OR~

Start them off in smaller containers!

H

Hitman289

Sorry for late reply guys or lady's been working late this week I have changed my pot size gone to a smaller pot know but I have notice a white/brown patch in the middle of a new leaf and the tip is curling downwards here's a pick thanks

B

Burned Haze

^plant Looks like it's trying to recover/growing and sometimes certain leafs once damaged won't recover ( starters/older) But overall if it's same plant as top of thread: it's de-stalling and soon will be in full mode . Look at how slow seeds ion the beg anyways

I would watch it closely and see if by-the-day it's getting any better ( after a week and still shitty, kill it).... biggest mistake in gardening is over-worrying and then hurting the plant from over doing it or trying to be overcareful. Moderation and logic work hand and hand in gardening!

Nybadboy

Nybadboy

Omg I have been having issues with my plants turning fluorescent green and I thing from reading its because I bought the brick of coco and never rinsed it

Top Bottom