Can Anyone Tell What's Going On

• Thread starter Nugsy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I also had this happen everytime I cloned from my bubble cloner to soil.

But it seemed to stop once I started using a humidity dome.

Nowadays I place my cutting directly into soil with a humidity bag and it has not happened again. Now they stay green and healthy until roots sprout.

If you Google Nitrogen toxicity and look at all the images you will see many that look identical to this person's symptoms.
View attachment 700263

I get the tips pointing down for sure n tox thought his looked burnt to a crisp sorry if im looking at it wrong

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Should I flush first? Or should I just water feed until she's hungry?

You can feed only water until the nutes in the soil get consumed and reach the proper level for proper growth.

Or you can flush your soil and continue watering until proper growth is reached. But this also removes more nutes from the soil, not just nitrogen.

I try not to flush my soil if possible just because you paid for that fresh soil full of nutes. And flushing just sends part of that $$ down the drain. Causing you to use more bottled inputs which also costs you more $$

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

You can feed only water until the nutes in the soil get consumed and reach the proper level for proper growth.

Or you can flush your soil and continue watering until proper growth is reached. But this also removes more nutes from the soil, not just nitrogen.

I try not to flush my soil if possible just because you paid for that fresh soil full of nutes. And flushing just sends part of that $$ down the drain. Causing you to use more bottled inputs which also costs you more $$

u thinking for him to stick with bottom soil top coco??

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
I would have this problem too with peat...Peat miss is a little more acidic IMO....Reason why I switched to coco an perlite

If your just using coco and pearlite.
Then my soil recommendations won't match up lol.

rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
We need a coco expert in here.
@justiceman will know what is up :)

Nugsy

Nugsy

If your just using coco and pearlite.
Then my soil recommendations won't match up lol.

Yea this isn't regular soil grow

I have aton of Nutes at the bottom ad coco on top....

I say its not N tox because leaves look tasted but soft not Crunchy. And its kinda hard to flush hot soil IMO. And the plant is way far from direct light.

Overall she still grows very slowly

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

I mean super soil is a soil u don't have to really add nutes bc its living and eating stuff in the soil to keep the nutes and what not up

hot soil is soil with way to much nute in it and will burn any thing that goes in it

Nugsy

Nugsy

I mean super soil is a soil u don't have to really add nutes bc its living and eating stuff in the soil to keep the nutes and what not up

hot soil is soil with way to much nute in it and will burn any thing that goes in it

You rung a bell tinder

I think this particular pot I rushed and potted... I didn't allow the soil to cook properly before potting

Meaning she's sitting in Hotsoil and is burning??

420Artie

420Artie

low or weak lighting conditions also cause leaves to wilt and crisp.

Latest posts

Top Bottom