Can anyone weigh in on what this plant is deficient in?

• Thread starter DudeMcDoodleStein
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
DudeMcDoodleStein

DudeMcDoodleStein

Can anyone weigh in on what this plant is deficient in

Can anyone weigh in on what this plant is deficient in 2

I have 2 of these Ruby Rails that I know are too big for their pots (2.4g). One is doing great, the other is what I would usually chalk up to “running out of steam” soil wise. I use these smaller pots with great success for smalll breeding/chucking projects but the taller sativas tend to run into problems around 10 weeks, last run one plants went 14. But I’ve seen this similar look on a few plants and while I’m not going to up my pot size I was curious if this is a specific deficiency that anyone recognizes as I might find a way to supplement in early to mid flower to push these larger plants to a nice finish.

What do you folks think?

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
From what I can see, it looks like most of the chlorosis and necrosis are near the top of the plant. That would indicate light burn. So, that's my first guess. There is also a resemblance to N and Ca deficiency. It would help to see more of the plant, though. It would also help to know the environmental conditions.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
little bit of everything going on in here,. over fed, phosphorus deficiency, heat stress??
what you feeding
temp
humidity

Latest posts

Top Bottom