can extreme bloom boosters cause nanners/hermies?

• Thread starter joeyo720
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

Sounds like the title of a research paper.

I would guess that any evidence people have for this would be that nanners tend to appear around the time people would put a bloom booster on -- in mid to late flower.

2Bad

2Bad

Nanners and hermies are two diff things tho don't mix em up.

J

joeyo720

yes there also used first week to initiate flowering bud sites and to limit strech. the ones im speaking of are 0-50-30 .. started using past couple runs and have seen couple naners pop up.. nothing serious but just got me wonderin.. couple strains are new so it could be that as well.. curious to hear what people think on the subject

2Bad

2Bad

Nanners are USUALLY sterile and dont spread pollen they look like bananas. And hermie is a plant that has pollen sacs that look like ball sacs and they can spread pollen.

growsince79

growsince79

Nanners are USUALLY sterile and dont spread pollen they look like bananas. And hermie is a plant that has pollen sacs that look like ball sacs and they can spread pollen.
They are both hermie imo and nanners can and do pollinate. It happens more than sterile nanners in my experience.

J

joeyo720

i have seen little wanna be seeds from naners in a sealed room with all females.couple nanners hangin around. not full grown seeds but little white or green wanna be seeds

2Bad

2Bad

Okie gotcha. My personal experience differs sorry. I've probably had like 4-5 plants nanner on me no seeds/pollination yet luckily.

growsince79

growsince79

i have seen little wanna be seeds from naners in a sealed room with all females.couple nanners hangin around. not full grown seeds but little white or green wanna be seeds
Thats because it takes 5-6 weeks for them to mature. I think the only thing worse than seeds in bud is immature seeds in bud. It only takes 3-4 days after pollination to ruin a bud. Even if you can't see it yet-you can taste it.

J

joeyo720

Thats because it takes 5-6 weeks for them to mature. I think the only thing worse than seeds in bud is immature seeds in bud. It only takes 3-4 days after pollination to ruin a bud. Even if you can't see it yet-you can taste it.
any thought on what causes them? naners?

Top Bottom