Can female plants make female seeds without male

• Thread starter mastiff
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mastiff

mastiff

I may have head in ass on this one , but if we grow to females and let there buds touch each other will that create female seeds. I sometimes get a seed here and there and just wondering if I'm doing something wrong . If it does it would be wonderful . Thank you all for all insight , greatly appreciate thank you

growsince79

growsince79

I may have head in ass on this one , but if we grow to females and let there buds touch each other will that create female seeds. I sometimes get a seed here and there and just wondering if I'm doing something wrong . If it does it would be wonderful . Thank you all for all insight , greatly appreciate thank you
There has to be a male part somewhere. Sometimes they're very hard to see.

Dummy buds

Dummy buds

Short answer is yes. It will have to produce a male flower. Can a seed just happen, no, there is no immaculate conception in pot plants lol

mastiff

mastiff

So there as no males growing . I will take that it was due to stress and that the seeds would be male. Some immaculate conception would be wonderful. God bless , thanks for insight

PipeCarver

PipeCarver

Supporter
yes,,,this is a Grand Daddy Purple plant that came from a seed..I put it on 12/12 @ 3 weeks old for 5 days until it showed me it was a fem then I put it back in my veg room on 20/4 to grow more..I was cleaning it up @ 7 weeks to put it back in flower....nope....

100 6514
100 6515
100 6517
mastiff

mastiff

making sense seems like your grand daddy hermixed early on and produced a lot of seeds. I read a post from dirtbag , from what I understood is that if a female hermid a lot of seeds it will be male seeds . If she hermid due to stress and only a few seeds , they have a good chance of being female. This happens to me where my timer was plugged into a surge protector and tripped , nort knowing for a day or two . Grew out beautiful , but found a few just a few so far . I will save them and try them shortly . Would be wonderful . a good debate and hopefully I read this correctly and not talking shit , if so please correct ME. Thanks for the reply

Top Bottom