Can Hermie pollen create females

• Thread starter brent
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
brent

brent

I have a plant that Had a few sacks on it I removed them. Now if I use that will I end up with feminized seeds I researched it and get mixed thoughts.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

In theory yes female pollen makes female seeds but it also makes more hermies. Whatever seeds are not female you can bet your last bean they will be heshe's/ hermaphrodite.

OrganicGanja

OrganicGanja

There is no such thing as feminized seeds only sexually reversed seeds. Any one that tells you they got a line of genetics that only makes females is full of shit. All sexually reversed seeds come with the odd hermaphrodite.

T

Toomp

There is no such thing as feminized seeds only sexually reversed seeds. Any one that tells you they got a line of genetics that only makes females is full of shit. All sexually reversed seeds come with the odd hermaphrodite.
I got a line of females guaranteed only problem is they came from a raging hermie that came from extrema all females, but just like were they came from they were plenty that would turn if you even thought about using tap water.
Dump the heshe

Johnny Fire

Johnny Fire

Hermaphrodites can be genetic or environmental.. depending on ur conditions u might got lucky and got a Hermaphrodite that is environmentally brought on... that pollen will act like u reversed ur plant. ... I always keep my unknown seeds... that's where most elite cuts come from... and probably the reason its so hard to get good pollen from elite clones

Top Bottom