Can I be cheaed if I read good?

• Thread starter Cabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Cabi

Cabi

They are all hybrids. You can end up with a seed plant with both your descriptions in one pack of a modern strain.

ILGM seems to be a competent commercial seed seller. I have seen many nice grows online.

Pick a strain. Read all about it and get to work bud!

I would avoid chem, diesel and thai sounding crosses. They can be pickier than many. The Blue Lemon Thai i had been growing is such a picky plant i went through a couple packs before i hot some real good potential out of them. They are a hybrid containing diesel, thai, g13 and some more unknown elite strains from the 90’s.

I grew northern lights the first time and got 11 oz of nice bud despite my many mistakes. A diesel plant would have been a burned yellow hermie with the same treatment.
The problem with having both characteristics in one strain is sleep. The damn hybrids keep me up. You’re right. I need to get busy

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

Killer price. I wouldn’t have passed that up either. Looking forward to that grow. Once you get everything squared away.

I grew one a little while back. There are some pics in my thread and the frosty bud thread. Came out compact little christmas tree with sweet smelling medium size dense bery frosty buds. Smelled like cookies a bit on the plant but not so much after harvest. More sweet skunky or something took over the smell. Pretty stony too.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

The problem with having both characteristics in one strain is sleep. The damn hybrids keep me up. You’re right. I need to get busy

I ised to think that but over time i learned to keep feeding them and get a couple or more weeks flowering. By 10 weeks plus most hybrids i grew have much more body buzz and if smoked heavily are plenty stoney and sleepy. But the same seeds cut at 8-9 weeks are more up and cerebral and less buzzy.

For sativa leaning hybrids i mean.

RippedTorn

RippedTorn

There are no Cannabis breeders. No such thing as a Cannabis breeder. They are all lying. Strains don't come from seed packs, every seed is different and every one of them sucks crusty asshole.

MIMedGrower

MIMedGrower

There are no Cannabis breeders. No such thing as a Cannabis breeder. They are all lying. Strains don't come from seed packs, every seed is different and every one of them sucks crusty asshole.

You are a sad angry man for a weed smoker.

I have happily grown hundreds and hundreds of seed plants with excellent results. Some uniform. Some just like i remember the strain from 20 years ago. And some all over the place.

You are a false blanket statement making bummer!

And still have not shown your grow. Why not if you know better than everyone else?

Moshmen

Moshmen

Without a seed there is no clone

growsince79

growsince79

I agree. I've never bought a clone. I don't buy seeds either. I just make my own. I have a hard time believing any dispensary or breeder would sell their best cut. I've been told certain dispenseries sell clones that they know will fail to discourage new growers from trying again.

Cabi

Cabi

I agree. I've never bought a clone. I don't buy seeds either. I just make my own. I have a hard time believing any dispensary or breeder would sell their best cut. I've been told certain dispenseries sell clones that they know will fail to discourage new growers from trying again.
Wow. Never thought I’d hear such skepticism from a bunch of potheads. Oh and if dispensaries purposely sold plants they knew would fail, so with that business. That kind of information tends to get out

growsince79

growsince79

Wow. Never thought I’d hear such skepticism from a bunch of potheads. Oh and if dispensaries purposely sold plants they knew would fail, so with that business. That kind of information tends to get out
If they sell their best cut you won't ever buy theirs. They sell you one that's just okay and they still have customers. I'm not saying they all do it. But I've seen plenty of perfectly grown dispensary clones that were just mediocre.

Latest posts

Top Bottom