Can I Clone 8 Days Into Flower?

• Thread starter Caper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

I started my plants from seeds they are small but heathy am i doing something wrong they are 8 days

• I am new

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I got 3 girls on the go

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Caper

Can i clone 8 days into flower and if my plants are kinds small

Dan789

Dan789

Welcome @Caper, for any reasonable expectation of help or a diagnosis we’d need more info and a picture.
Let us know what your trying to grow in (dirt/Coco choir, etc). What you’ve done so far, what type light, and what nutrients you’ve been using. More info is better.

C

Caper

Ok i have them is soil and never did much i am giveing them nutrition they are 8 days in flowering

H

hawkman

your plants look healthy - yea; you can clone in flower now - but it's best to clone in the late veg stage. Do you use a root stimmulator? (great white; ect )

Dan789

Dan789

So just to focus on lighting no one can discern anything from the bluple light reflected off your leaves. We can’t tell how healthy your leaves are as no one can see the color of them (leaves). Your second pic is the one most in focus, but again pics need to be in white or regular light. They’re not so big you couldn’t pull the plants out of your tent and take a normal light picture.
As for taking clones while in bloom, yes you can do so, but they’ll (clones) then have to re-veg, to do so. Hope this helps.

C

Caper

Like to clone i dont have nothing yet i never cloned befor this is my 1st grow

H

hawkman

Like to clone i dont have nothing yet i never cloned befor this is my 1st grow
will not to hurt to take a few. take from the middle of plant that has at least 3-4 nodes. use a good root stimulator.

C

Caper

So just to focus on lighting no one can discern anything from the bluple light reflected off your leaves. We can’t tell how healthy your leaves are as no one can see the color of them (leaves). Your second pic is the one most in focus, but again pics need to be in white or regular light. They’re not so big you couldn’t pull the plants out of your tent and take a normal light picture.
As for taking clones while in bloom, yes you can do so, but they’ll (clones) then have to re-veg, to do so. Hope this helps.[/QUOTE

Dan789

Dan789

Is that better light to tell if they are heathy or not
Yes, when under the blue/purple led lights you can’t tell anything. Plants look good though seems like the new growth is happening in the interior of the plant? Or maybe it’s because there was some thinning at the top portion of the plants?

Dan789

Dan789

Hopefully, yes. During bloom plants will stretch a bit. It seems like the tent these are in has a bit of room. The size of your plant and root system will determine how bountiful your harvest will be.

C

Caper

Thank you very much i just thot they would look a lil diffrent it seems like they are all fan leaves or something​

C

Caper

Hopefully, yes. During bloom plants will stretch a bit. It seems like the tent these are in has a bit of room. The size of your plant and root system will determine how bountiful your harvest will be.
Dose my plant look normal
20180101 143025

xavier7995

xavier7995

You won't have buds this early, takes a few weeks for them to start showing up and then several more as they grow in size. You should start seeing some clusters of white pistils form if you haven't already, that is your indication for where the buds will form.

If you have not yet taken your clones, would be a good idea to take a look at where the pistils form and pick branches that don't look like they will amount to much.

Latest posts

Top Bottom