Can I Clone 8 Days Into Flower?

• Thread starter Caper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

I started my plants from seeds they are small but heathy am i doing something wrong they are 8 days

• I am new

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I got 3 girls on the go

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • D

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
C

Caper

You won't have buds this early, takes a few weeks for them to start showing up and then several more as they grow in size. You should start seeing some clusters of white pistils form if you haven't already, that is your indication for where the buds will form.

If you have not yet taken your clones, would be a good idea to take a look at where the pistils form and pick branches that don't look like they will amount to much.
Great thank you very much ever since a joined this site i am getting soooo much help that i soo much realllyyy needed i doing this to help my sick wife so i need this all to do good and i dont have much money to get all this fancy stuff i see everyone useing

Dan789

Dan789

Everyone has a starting point, tent, light, small fan to move air around, dirt and nutrients. All that’s missing is knowledge which you’ll pick up by reading others posts in the basic growing portion of this forum. Good travels

C

Caper

Everyone has a starting point, tent, light, small fan to move air around, dirt and nutrients. All that’s missing is knowledge which you’ll pick up by reading others posts in the basic growing portion of this forum. Good travels
Thanks man. I just cut my clones some ppl say to snip the fan leaves to stop growth so the plants puts it all on the roots but wouldnt the plant be trying to repaire the fan leaves

xavier7995

xavier7995

Clip your leaves. The plant will not try to repair the leaf, it can't regrow.

Leew421

Leew421

I'm going to say you flowered to soon. Go ahead and strip the lower growth so it's just the top. You can clone all the way till the end pretty much. It becomes monster cropping. A good 6 week veg or more is key unless doing SOG.

C

Caper

I'm going to say you flowered to soon. Go ahead and strip the lower growth so it's just the top. You can clone all the way till the end pretty much. It becomes monster cropping. A good 6 week veg or more is key unless doing SOG.
Thats what i thot they were in vrg for 4 weeks and i thot i had to take out i didnt no if i couldnt leave them in veg or not

C

Caper

When do i top my clones can you do it befor they take root or is that a bad idea

Leew421

Leew421

Plants grow and release hormones that otherwise wouldn't be done with light on. Plants grow in the dark. Doing 16-8 is perfectly fine and won't flower. 18-6 is even good. Never having a dark period is counter productive and a waste

Enforcer

Enforcer

care to explain how 24/0 is "way" to stressful?
@Leew421 is correct, I have put the same strain clones under the same growing conditions with the exception of 24 vs 18 hours of light. The 18 hour clones rooted way faster. Like days faster. The plants push the roots during the night cycle. No darkness, will slow root development.

Top Bottom