Can I Do Anymore To Increase Yeild Any Tips ?

• Thread starter ukgrower2021
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
U

ukgrower2021

Hi guys end of 4th week scrog 6 plants full screen I've had to tie a few down as a few shoots grew about 6 inches plus about the rest ? Any tips or techniques I could do in last few weeks to increase my yeild ?

I'm using coco a+b and atamibloombastic

Any pointers would be great

pharmafarmer

pharmafarmer

There are probably an infinite number of tweaks you could make to improve yield, however small. can u tell us a bit more about your system ?

Gf

U

ukgrower2021

6 auto pot system , running 3 led lights 1 x kind l600 1x ms6000 grow northern and 1 x vipar I've also added a 125w red cfl as the led are very direct

20150403 1005092
H

hotlabbe

get rid go the led's. the first two pics are end of third week. the last pic is end of 6th week. Under 2x600watt HPS and 1x400W HPS.
IMG 8300
IMG 8301
IMG 8370

H

hotlabbe

by the end of the fourth week, there should be some nice puff balls on your plants. Your plants look like they are just starting the third week. surely there is a huge argument claiming HID is better than LED and vice-versa. Mostly the discussion is about heat or electricity usage, i.e. the electric bill and the fear of the electric company knowing you are growing just because you use a lot of electricity. News flash, the electric company sells electricity. They want you to use it and use it a lot. My heating/electric bill per month is around $180 average. Over a 5 month from seed to harvest grow, I've used $900 in electricity, but when the lights were off the bill was $130-$150 a month. So, for $30-50 a month I run HID bulbs that will yield me a pound this go round. With super cropping and larger plants, the yield next go will be hopefully twice the yield. Check out my grow diary: Multi-Strain Grow. What strain you growing. How long was your veg period. the bigger the plant, the bigger the yield. There is super cropping that you can do to increase yield. I just started super cropping a pineapple express clone today. I will be starting another grow diary in about three weeks. It will be a bunch of stuff as I got some great seeds today from Attitude seed bank for their 420 promo. Gonna be a sick one next round! Go with HID ballasts and bulbs bro and you can't go wrong!

Ned Kelly

Ned Kelly

i would add a hps in the mix say a 250w-400w but keep your 2 main leds . This should give u a great light spectrum mix .IMO

U

ukgrower2021

It's not allowing me to upload current pics sating file too large how do I get them uploaded ?

U

ukgrower2021

The yellow on one leave is due to it touching the cfl as I said Un happy due not flipping 12/12 soon enough meaning I was unable to continue bending them under the screen

IMG 201504297907
Top Bottom