can i flower with a mh bulb ?

• Thread starter PEPE LaPUE
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

my set up is a 4x4 x8 tent x2 , 1k mh &1k hp with qua ntum digitable ballast etc.. i have cuttings goin real slow at 400 wats mh bulb . now before i got cuttings i got impatient and have a super lemon haze big girl.. threw her into flowering with hps bulb at 1k well i dont wanna get the other tent going just for one girl and wastte electricity.. so can i flower at the same time with cuttings under mh bulb ? and take it out at 12hrs and put in dark tent for 12hrs? will it work? thanxs in advance

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

kool thanxs someone told me to just put it out side but i have three doggs, nebiours etc u no the probs with it bein outside thanxs;)

jagle

jagle

ya but youll need to be very strict moving it into dark every day within 30 minutes of your lights off time. every day for the entire duration of flower...

jagle

jagle

if you start missing days, or are very late, plant will stree and can begin to reveg or throw nanners

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

alright thanx ya i put the alarm on to take it out plus gotta new born wakes up every 2hrs..lol thanxs again

jagle

jagle

plus gotta new born wakes up every 2hrs
haha i dont envy you, in that case im sure moving plants by hand will become routine, like feeding, and changing..

best of luck with the one flowering plant, the vegging babies and your new baby. hope all is well with the missus too

jagle

jagle

no problem man, some pics of the plants be nice too, have you a diary/journal thread?

PEPE LaPUE

PEPE LaPUE

tha nx bro havnt made one yet but going to ill msg u so u can stop by n give some input.. ill have 12 tar dawgs two of them in dwc and the ten in coco.. im gettin 12 pre 98 bubba going as we speak and gonn do some clippings off of a mother super lemon haze i will deffently post some pics .. thanxs

jagle

jagle

sweet dude, sounds like you got some killer strains and got your shit sorted. cant wait to see that

Latest posts

Top Bottom