Can I get my meds in Cali?

• Thread starter Rom420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Rom420

Rom420

Hey Farmers

I am from Colorado and have my MMJ card. I am going to be traveling to the Bay Area for work for a few days and was wondering if anyone knows of any dispensaries out there that will honor my Colorado card?

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
No sorry you need a card/sealed Paper recomendation issued by a State certified Doctor of Medicine. The Recommendation needs to be verified by the Doctor`s office and put on file. You need a legal California License or ID card as well. Some States do allow recommendations from Doctors in other med states ,but not Cali.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
If you come and plan on just picking up some bud I`d just buy from someone you can trust. Most the people I know have larger amounts and are looking for middlemen who come from out of state now and again.

markscastle

markscastle

Well-Known Farmer
Because of that they can afford to lease and get residence and proper papers in Cali.

Seamaiden

Seamaiden

Living dead girl
Hey Farmers

I am from Colorado and have my MMJ card. I am going to be traveling to the Bay Area for work for a few days and was wondering if anyone knows of any dispensaries out there that will honor my Colorado card?
You know what I've been doing? I just make pre-rolls using a machine, put 'em in a little case that makes them look like cigarettes when being scanned. I've done this three times now, each time asking Dave, "Honey? Do you have enough cash to make bail for me?" and he laughs. Or, if you know where you're going, mail yourself out some meds.

But, unfortunately Mr. Castle is correct on all counts, California does not have reciprocity. Which, when you think about it is pretty fucking stupid. I mean, if I'm traveling to another state, should I or should I not be able to walk into a pharmacy and get a refill on my properly prescribed medications?

Rom420

Rom420

You know what I've been doing? I just make pre-rolls using a machine, put 'em in a little case that makes them look like cigarettes when being scanned. I've done this three times now, each time asking Dave, "Honey? Do you have enough cash to make bail for me?" and he laughs. Or, if you know where you're going, mail yourself out some meds.
I've done something similar a time or 2 but was just hoping that I wouldn't have to do all that.

But, unfortunately Mr. Castle is correct on all counts, California does not have reciprocity. Which, when you think about it is pretty fucking stupid. I mean, if I'm traveling to another state, should I or should I not be able to walk into a pharmacy and get a refill on my properly prescribed medications?
Agreed. Can't wait until the rest of the country wakes up...

M

mcpuffin

SFO lets patients take medicine out, but I'm not too sure about flying the other direction.

Top Bottom