Can I get some feed back?

• Thread starter TheDaveCave
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheDaveCave

TheDaveCave

Hello yall! This is my first grow ever and I was wondering if yall wouldnt mind giving me some feed back on what you guys think so far..the pic with the single plant flowering is the one and only auto I ran the rest are all photo. The strains are Cherry Pie, Bubba Kush, Grapefruit Krush, Lemon Bubble, and Bubble Gum. I expect there to be some issues to be spotted but for my first grow, im not terribly dissapointed. These girls are also a week and a few days into flower. Thanks for any feedback I get from yall!

Can i get some feed back
Can i get some feed back 2
Can i get some feed back 3
TheDaveCave

TheDaveCave

In your next grow try to keep the top of the canopy the same height. Mixing strains contributes to the challenge of doing that. But for first grow you are off to a good start.
Thanks i will definitely keep that in mind since i will continue to run different strains for the most part. whats the benefit of having them all the same height versus how these plants are currently?

Cirroji

Cirroji

man i'm just a hotdog
Supporter
haha the look of the little tree is pleasant to the eyes.

did you do a massive de-branching of the auto?

TheDaveCave

TheDaveCave

haha the look of the little tree is pleasant to the eyes.

did you do a massive de-branching of the auto?
haha NOPE! didnt do anything to her besides plant it lol. she just decided it was time to rock n roll so thats just how she looks, i could use branches so why would i take them off lol. heres a few more pics of her for ya, shes an amnesia auto. Not very frosty at all as you can see.

IMG 2843
IMG 2844
IMG 2777
freezeland2

freezeland2

Thanks i will definitely keep that in mind since i will continue to run different strains for the most part. whats the benefit of having them all the same height versus how these plants are currently?
It helps to maintain an even distribution of light intensity at the bud sites. Having some close and some not close to the light creates a big spread in intensity e.g 600 ppfd on one bud and 300 ppfd on a lower bud.

TheDaveCave

TheDaveCave

It helps to maintain an even distribution of light intensity at the bud sites. Having some close and some not close to the light creates a big spread in intensity e.g 600 ppfd on one bud and 300 ppfd on a lower bud.
I dont know why but for these plants further along in veg (now flower), I never thought to keep them on something to keep them closer. its sad because I did that exact thing when they were seedlings HAHA. Im going to get that adjusted once the light kicks on. DO the bigger plants seem like I ran them too long in Veg? because the smaller plants came after. they are replacements for some others ive lost along the way.. hence the various sizes.

freezeland2

freezeland2

I dont know why but for these plants further along in veg (now flower), I never thought to keep them on something to keep them closer. its sad because I did that exact thing when they were seedlings HAHA. Im going to get that adjusted once the light kicks on. DO the bigger plants seem like I ran them too long in Veg? because the smaller plants came after. they are replacements for some others ive lost along the way.. hence the various sizes.
Might be from a longer veg, but probably mainly from planting at different times

Top Bottom