Can I Get Some Help On These Clones That Are In Veg

• Thread starter markesparza1
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
markesparza1

markesparza1

I took these cut about a month ago but the plant that I took the cuts from had this same problem and can't seem to figure it out
Can i get some help on these clones that are in veg
Can i get some help on these clones that are in veg 2
Can i get some help on these clones that are in veg 3
Can i get some help on these clones that are in veg 4

str8smokn

str8smokn

What strain?
Some CBD strains grow with that leaf pattern.
Where on the plant is it? Top,bottom,middle?
STR8

markesparza1

markesparza1

What strain?
Some CBD strains grow with that leaf pattern.
Where on the plant is it? Top,bottom,middle?
STR8
Strain is unknown my buddy sent me some seeds from oregan and never got the name but I would say the middle

str8smokn

str8smokn

How many seeds have you grown out,and you said the last ones did it too.
So that would lead to strain character I would think.
@gravekat303 ,what do you think? Is that close to what your describing for odd growth ?
STR8

markesparza1

markesparza1

How many seeds have you grown out,and you said the last ones did it too.
So that would lead to strain character I would think.
@gravekat303 ,what do you think? Is that close to what your describing for odd growth ?
STR8
Lmao idk but I saw the same thing on a plant that this dude just posted and he said that it looked cool and had no idea what it was lmao but I have 4 clones from the same plant in about to harvest and all of them have it I just want to throw them in flower in a couple weeks but do t want to have this problem

gravekat303

gravekat303

Premium Member
Supporter
Ive seen this before on the rR4clone and the charlotte web its called variegated leaf pattern I think .... I know I red a thread where some Hawaiian gguyhad. A crazy looking one and was experimenting with clones and SeaF0ur was there too talking about the cut I just couldn't find it i know sea posted the link in thenz. Thread a while back

markesparza1

markesparza1

Ive seen this before on the rR4clone and the charlotte web its called variegated leaf pattern I think .... I know I red a thread where some Hawaiian gguyhad. A crazy looking one and was experimenting with clones and SeaF0ur was there too talking about the cut I just couldn't find it i know sea posted the link in thenz. Thread a while back
Yeah a matter of fact someone just told me the same thing in another thread cause I notice his had the same thing variegated leaf pattern so there's nothing you can do about this that you know of?

1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Shes a healthy lady, I've had several different strains that have done the same.
Yeah a matter of fact someone just told me the same thing in another thread cause I notice his had the same thing variegated leaf pattern so there's nothing you can do about this that you know of?
I took these cut about a month ago but the plant that I took the cuts from had this same problem and can't seem to figure it out View attachment 610401View attachment 610402View attachment 610403View attachment 610404
I'll keep my KISS (opinion) keep it simple stupid. Let her grow out. Keep your same feeding pattern the same. Throw in a foliar spray. In my Opinion she needs to grow out

Top Bottom