Can I get some help with this please?

• Thread starter 7munkee
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
7munkee

7munkee

Week One Flower

My house got hit by the big C last week and I lost my elderly aunt that I cared for. She had emphysema and was on her last days anyway. Still sucks. So had no update. However on Feb 6th I switched to flower 12/12.

I cant figure out my Vivosun timer because I lost the instructions so I have been manually turning the lights on and off. I set my lights to 650 par at the canopy with my meter I transplanted in a 12 gallon air pot 3 weeks ago ( one week before switching) and added my second trellis net about 6 inches above the first.

The last 10 days the tops did their stretching and have grown about 6-8 inches. The hairs are coming out nicely and I have had to water very little. The 12 gallon airpot holds moisture pretty well.

I hit it with cal-mag and liquid kelp today.

IMG 20220216 113517901

IMG 20220216 113549120

I also took a couple cuttings for later
IMG 20220216 113653298

Thats all for this week guys.

Moshmen

Moshmen

Week One Flower

My house got hit by the big C last week and I lost my elderly aunt that I cared for. She had emphysema and was on her last days anyway. Still sucks. So had no update. However on Feb 6th I switched to flower 12/12.

I cant figure out my Vivosun timer because I lost the instructions so I have been manually turning the lights on and off. I set my lights to 650 par at the canopy with my meter I transplanted in a 12 gallon air pot 3 weeks ago ( one week before switching) and added my second trellis net about 6 inches above the first.

The last 10 days the tops did their stretching and have grown about 6-8 inches. The hairs are coming out nicely and I have had to water very little. The 12 gallon airpot holds moisture pretty well.

I hit it with cal-mag and liquid kelp today.

View attachment 1217831

View attachment 1217832

I also took a couple cuttings for laterView attachment 1217833

Thats all for this week guys.
Sorry for your loss .

Top Bottom