can i get some opinions please?

• Thread starter danny04
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
danny04

danny04

This thread is not for starting drama or fight just give me some opinions of what you think of Wa medical cannabis sence. These guys they called themself master growers and master breeders from Pafific Northwest and they're racking up money fromm naive patients . I read this thread in one of the forum in Wa so tell me what do you think breeder and grower alike giv eme some light on this.
New and exciting release upcoming!!
Hey everyone.... As I get set to move into a new place, I am planning a very interesting back to back to back release. Some of these strains will be limited in numbers ...
I am posting the strains and eta so you all can get your funds in order. You wont want to miss out on these.
In approx. 2-3 weeks, the first round of clones should be ready.
The donation rate will vary according to the rarity and value (how much I paid for it) For those of you that dont know me yet, I am known as the 100 dollar clone guy. I just put that out so's not to shock any newbies to the forum :)

Cinderella-99 F2 (Joey Weed) *Limited numbers - Donation $100.00
D-Haze (Topdawg) *rare 8 week haze pheno -Donation $100.00
BerryWhite (GBS) - Donation $100.00
ChemReaper (Cali Connection) - Donation $50.00

2nd release approx date: 4/20-

Yumbolt (Limited)- Donation $100.00
White-D (TopDawg) *Limited - Donation $100.00
Stardawg BX (TopDawg) *Limited- Donation $100.00
God Bud *limited - $15.00

3rd release should be done by the end of april.

Fire Alien (OGR) -Donation $100.00
Raskals OG (Cali Connection)-Donation $100.00
Hogsbreath (clone only) -Donation $100.00

***-->Alien Kush F2 OgRaskal *Very Limited (its the same alien line that made the $4500.00 pack of Starfighter seeds)-Donation $500.00<--*** I paid $1500.00 per pack seeds

Reservations will not be taken until the final live clone count is complete.
Pics will be posted along with clone count when they are ready.
Oh..they will be bug and pm free:)

Thanks for your support!

~Lem​

TylerDurden119

TylerDurden119

id say something but my ma said if you ain't got nothin nice to say.

REALLY!?!?!?!

big twinn

big twinn

Lol, so these 100 dollar clones are just coming from the plants grown out from purchased seed packs and not the original clone only variants? Just trying to understand if all this guy is doing, is reselling seeds purchased through cuttings, and if so, what makes these particularly strains worth it over the countless other clone only plants. If they are legit original clone only strains that can't be found from just popping seed packs, than the price isn't bad at all.

danny04

danny04

yea these clone from seeds he pick randomly and some from s1 and mostly from caliconnection seeds line too

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
Damn, he makes his money back on a pack of seeds by selling one clone. So if he clones all females out of a 100$ dollar pack of seeds, let's say he gets 5 females out of the pack and takes 20 cuts off each of the 5 females, that's 100 cuts from a $100 pack of seeds. 100x100 = 10k
They got clones sold all throughout California clubs that come from a lot of those same breeders for 10-20$ a clone.

The only legit pricing he has is that God Bud for $15 unless that's a misprint :D

Darth Fader

Darth Fader

Douchey. I have a couple packs of the Alien Kush F2 that I'd let go for only $1500 ea. Or I'd give him a killer deal on a keeper cut for only $850.

dirk d

dirk d

if those strains are legit its not a bad price. i'd pay $100 for some White D or some Stardawg. would save about 4 months of work...again if its legit..elite clones aren't for everyone...thats for sure..

baba G

baba G

bean sprouts are tasty
One lil tidbit I just thought of, If these folks call themselves master breeders, why everyones seeds but their own?
In some instances I guess it could be worth it for some of those, but sounds like price gouging and some slickness of sorts...

big twinn

big twinn

Any cultivar of cannabis can be cloned. Selling clones from random seed strains without some sort of selection does not make them elite. The clones I'm running, I could totally see the legitimacy in his price, but thats because they ARE "elite", and not just some plants found from a few packs of seeds. In fact, I have paid A LOT more for clones, but that is because they are the originals and I know what I am getting. Seems like he is gouging given his strains and where they are coming from, but if people are happy to pay it and satisfied with what they paid for, who am I to judge. Thats Capitalism, and fortunately no-one has a gun to my head when it comes to where I get clones.

outwest

outwest

Premium Gardener
Supporter
I have paid A LOT more for clones, but that is because they are the originals and I know what I am getting.

$100 is a lot for a clone, they run anywhere $8-$25 around here, depending on size and quality. I've got some on the way that are $30/piece, but like you said, the source and genetics are completely trusted. I could get them elsewhere for less, but a known quality is worth a little extra.

outwest

big twinn

big twinn

Yea, all speculative to where you live. Where I live, clones don't circulate.

danny04

danny04

thanks you for understand my point , these guy pop a pack of seed and take clones of whatever female they have and called it elite , they work in a group . For example they pop a pack of cali connection sfv og and selling the clones and called it legit cut of sfv og kush . If someone stand up to them they call their pack of dogs out on you and threaten you and shit .

skywalkerOG

skywalkerOG

that's not compassionate, it's just greed.

fuck um.. buy a pack of white fire and be done with it.

Top Bottom