can i go from flowering back to veg to take clones?

• Thread starter noktommaster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

noktommaster

i started 25 seeds, got ten sprouts and now i'm down to only two females. they are about 4 weeks into flowering under fluorescent lights. can i put them back into veg to take clones?

budboy299

budboy299

Be aware too that there will probably be some messed up leaves on the reveg'd ones.
curled up ones that wont pull away from the stem, single blades and mutations galore. They will eventually staighten out though so don't give up hope on them

R

Rural_GrowOp

I took a cut from a finished plant while I was harvesting about a month ago. It rooted faster than any of the other cuts I took off of vegging plants but it was very slow to get going in veg. After a couple weeks of the single bladed leaves it exploded. Right now its the second biggest in my veg room. So it will work just be patient with it for the first couple weeks or so.

H

Hundred GramOz

Yeah you'll be ok to take cuts now and then veg the plants, take the most lover branch for a cut as this will root quicker.

W

WCC

IF you wanted to go the other route and wait until you finished flowering them before you take cuttings .. Do NOT repot it .. keep it in the same container and put it in your veg room (24hrs light works alot quicker/better than 18/6) Let your container dry out ... just leave it under your veg lighting and be patient ... she'll come back around !!!! some are harder than others to re-veg .. waitings the name of the game here lol :P

F

fyahburner

you can root the clones, maintining the plants in flowering; it will be a bit of work to make clones turn to vegetative growing

N

noktommaster

IF you wanted to go the other route and wait until you finished flowering them before you take cuttings .. Do NOT repot it .. keep it in the same container and put it in your veg room (24hrs light works alot quicker/better than 18/6) Let your container dry out ... just leave it under your veg lighting and be patient ... she'll come back around !!!! some are harder than others to re-veg .. waitings the name of the game here lol :P

i thought if you revived a plant that it loses potency?

W

WCC

I think thats a crock ... I've never personally seen any qualities degrade because of re- vegging a plant ... I try to take all my cuttings before I flower , but somtimes a gem comes along that I forgot to make copies off .. If its too late to take cuttings , I'll let them do there thing , harvest the plant (the majority of it) and leave a lil bit of vegetation for new sprouts to grow from ... stick em back in the mother/veg room and your good to go ...

N

noktommaster

I think thats a crock ... I've never personally seen any qualities degrade because of re- vegging a plant ... I try to take all my cuttings before I flower , but somtimes a gem comes along that I forgot to make copies off .. If its too late to take cuttings , I'll let them do there thing , harvest the plant (the majority of it) and leave a lil bit of vegetation for new sprouts to grow from ... stick em back in the mother/veg room and your good to go ...

well i'm currently only working with one room and one set of lights so i'm just going to switch back to veg lighting.

Latest posts

Top Bottom