Can I harvest her yet?

• Thread starter 420.hydro
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
420.hydro

420.hydro

Hey everyone
looking for harvest advice...video is of stills from a video (approx week 11 of flower)
Thinking about going dark this weekend...

CFC7143

CFC7143

It’s really up to you when you want to harvest. I think the general rule of thumb(and anyone correct me if I’m wrong) is when the Tricombs are still clear they are immature and once they have turned milky white they are at their prime and then when they start turning amber they are starting to decline. I know there is much more to that but I think that’s the basic gist. If you want the highest thc content then harvest while they are all milky white but if you want a more down couchlocked high then harvest once a quarter or more have turned amber

dusty68

dusty68

Hi buz buds:
I am looking for a second set of eyes on these trichomes. Do you think they are ready. Are they cloudy enough? Sour diesel or sour kosher. I am not sure as i knocked over the germination tray while they were popping and had multiple strains. I've narrowed it down to one of those two. Thank you for your thoughts. stay well!

WIN 20210223 06 48 14 Pro
_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Check various different areas of the plant. Some parts mature earlier, that shot there definately looks like its ready but I still see some clear so I wonder where that pic was taken

dusty68

dusty68

Great idea! I took the photo from the top of the plant. I will check multiple areas. Duh, why didn’t I think of that? That’s why I love this site! So helpful for us newbies

_VLAD_

_VLAD_

Yeah that too ^^^^^

Also post a pic of maybe the top cola so we can see pistils/calyx

Latest posts

Top Bottom