can i make and bake using regular weed and not kush?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

ive been making my oil using the stems i would normally throw out. its usually dark in color and doesnt taste all that great. if i make oil using the buds of regular weed, will it be good? i dont have the $$ for kush to make this so wondering if regular bud will do.. i also want to make tinctures and do some cooking with regular dope.. will this be worth it?

B

buzzkill420

absolutly it will be worth it bro ive never ever grown kush and i use all the trim from my plants or bud to make hash and treats exc.

mikeb437

mikeb437

do i need to use more weed in the mixes? im figuring a shot glass full ( 1 fl. oz ) per stick of butter..

L

livinglegend

take your stems and follow the steps brotha........

take a handfull of stems, alot.
take 1 coffe filter.
put the stems in the filter and tie it up like a tea bag, a big tea bag.
get a decent size cup of water.
put the tea bag in the water.
put the cup in the microwave.
heat for 5 minutes.
strain out the tea bag in the water.
pour one bag of instant cocoa in the cup.
drink.
wait.
thank me.

M

mrdizzle

tea huh, i thought because its not water soluable it doesnt get you high. placebo effect perhaps.

edibles are great but def not worth using high grade bud to make it, trim is your best bet, maybe some swag. stay away from the stems thou, trace amounts of thc in stems

B

bdawgburner

I think he was calling 'dank' kush and not talking about kush strains. A lot of people around here call good weed kush. Dont ask me why.

K

Kushtard

I just read the shot glass of weed per stick. That sounds good. I did soemthng like that and the butter was great. I used almost a whole sativa that I never let fully finish and just dried with the leaves per one stick of butter and a crock ppt and the butter wont congeal back together for me tpo pull off. Before with less weed and more butter I just picked it up/. Baked it into cookies and dropped in tea. This shit is good. I always feel like I get high right away whenever I taste it! Lol, I know this must be placebo and after an hour it feels like when you first start to take extended release morphines. stoned!

mikeb437

mikeb437

yes guys,, i was calling good weed "kush" sorry if i got that wrong,,is the proper term "dank" ? i smoke it,,not study it.. ( till now,, lol) and i do not have alot of money so i can only purchase regular weed so that is all i can use in my cooking.. and is that thread about making the tea with stems and hot water correct? i thought you needed fat to absorb the thc

Top Bottom