Can I mix floramite and baking soda?

• Thread starter weedgirl
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

weedgirl

I am about to treat 2 sets of plants with floramite. One is in week one of flower and the other week 5.

I just chopped another grow and had to bubble bag most of it due to powdery mildew. So my question is can I mix floramite with baking soda to treat for spider mites and mildew in one go?

Or do i have to use Floramite first and then spray again late with baking soda.

Peace.

S

super res ed

yes use the flora mite first to stop the mites breeding but i thing the baking soda would stop that anyway,i wouldnt advise using baking soda in flower tho altho it would be ok if you can get it on without soak in the buds in it,also wats the temps and humidity of the room at the moment also airflow? peace.

G

GirlCarny

You really should not spray that 5 week old plant with Floramite. Besides the 28 day residual effect of the poison (bifenazate) Its highly toxic to fish, bees and from reading those poor beagles had some liver damage. Not even sure if its ever been approved for food crops.

If you do choose to use it, might as well mix it with baking soda. The worse thing that could happen is some sort of weird chemical stew that would poison anyone that ingested it. Im hoping you already know this though.

FQPA Considerations: The uses proposed for bifenazate are non-food uses and there are no expected
dietary exposures. Therefore FQPA safety factor considerations do not apply.

S

swisscheese

5 weeks in flower the answer is a shop vac not nasty chemicals. There's a right and wrong time to use floramite and week 5 is not the right time. If you already have mold at week 5 and spray with anything you're just going to most likely increase the mold and maybe even get budrot.

OGONLY

OGONLY

Don't spray Florimite in flower period. Not week 2 or week 5. Sounds like you need to take better care of your plants prior to going into flower. Rule #1, don't go into flower with bugs or mold. Nothing more frustrating than having to battle either during flower. Not only do infected plants yield for shit, who wants to smoke it? Especially infected plants with toxic spray residue. PUKE!

T

theherbalizor

Premium Member
Supporter
Yeah.... don't do it. That is very bad for your health.

If you have pm you can use Canadian xpress pmt until harvest, perfectly safe.

Mites however, in flwer your best protection once infested s a good vacuum f the plants, colas etc. watch the webs and spiders disappear. You need to do every other day tho really as this does not eliminate them.

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

Idk why you guys are saying "Dont spray" when it comes to the flowering plants, this issue was already talked about in her diary when she was warned over and over about the effects of harmful floramite on flowering buds. User doesn't seem to care, so why waste your breathe.

Example(s)...
Here

And here,

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

+rep ogp, reminded of a yummy bud post ..

Thanks Chronic! Much appreciation for the rep. If yummy bud is a user, I have no idea, but If i reminded you of a post with some yummy buds on it, then sweeeet :sun

Good vibes!

S

swisscheese

Idk why you guys are saying "Dont spray" when it comes to the flowering plants, this issue was already talked about in her diary when she was warned over and over about the effects of harmful floramite on flowering buds. User doesn't seem to care, so why waste your breathe.

Example(s)...
Here

And here,

If it's good advice it's not wasted breath whether or not the original poster agrees. Some people are dumb or have priorities mixed up I get that. The only wasted breath so far would be your post I quoted and now this response. Time to go refresh my breath :animbong: .

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

If it's good advice it's not wasted breath whether or not the original poster agrees. Some people are dumb or have priorities mixed up I get that. The only wasted breath so far would be your post I quoted and now this response. Time to go refresh my breath :animbong: .

Eh, valid point. I just feel when the user has asked about it, been told its not a good idea, but says "hey fuck it" i'll just do it anyways, then theres need for some WTF. Then why the fuck did you come here to ask the best minds on the subject when clearly you knew what their answers would be just to hear what they had to say then do the opposite? Just dont really get it I guess.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

yummy was a user who would make threads asking the dumbest questions to be funny or troll... Depending on who u ask.

Chronic Monster

Chronic Monster

yeah.. well some of the questions from weedgirl would lead me to believe she is playing around. "Is this powdery mildew or just leftover pesticides"

I dunnnnno :) happy new year. goodluck with the problems weedgirl.

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
bubble bagging powder milder plants means your smoking powder mildew hash - hopefully your not passing that mess off to some poor unsuspecting person and your just poisoning yourself - just like if you use floramite 5 weeks in flower

get some mitey wash ffs

B

Buddy Hemphill

see why I wont smoke anybody elses weed?

shit...floramite in flower?

If I dont get cancer from all the downtown brown I have smoked in my life it will be a miracle.

What do you think the mexicans were using for pesticides in 1985?....yeah.

Its 2012. If you use pesticides irresponsibly this way somebody needs to jack all your equipment. Theres no cause for it....

ogplatinum

ogplatinum

see why I wont smoke anybody elses weed?

shit...floramite in flower?

If I dont get cancer from all the downtown brown I have smoked in my life it will be a miracle.

What do you think the mexicans were using for pesticides in 1985?....yeah.

Its 2012. If you use pesticides irresponsibly this way somebody needs to jack all your equipment. Theres no cause for it....

+1.

Sorry, but I have to agree.

S

swisscheese

Well do you think it's a good idea to spray grape kool aid on my purple kush so it has that real grape flavor?

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
you must spread some reputation around before giving it to buddy hemphill again

Top Bottom