can i re-use vaped weed?

• Thread starter mikeb437
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
mikeb437

mikeb437

im saving the weed that i vaped on my volcano. can i make oil using this? will there be anything left to this after i vaped it?

fractal

fractal

If you save the vapor crumbs, they make super medicinal butter and cooking oil. Like you won't even notice a difference cooking with vapor crumbs versus fresh pot besides flavor, there are CBDs and other cannabinoids that don't evaporate as low as THC, they are all in the crumbs still. Simmer it in butter and that will get the last bit of goodness out. If I were on a fixed income or really had to stretch what I had that would not be a bad way to do it.

Texas Kid

Texas Kid

Some guy with a light
Makes good oil and bubble hash...

Tex

mikeb437

mikeb437

after i simmer it in butter, do i strain it or leave it in? and would i use a regular cannabutter recipe for this? i wouldn't think the vaped weed would be very strong.

B

bicycle racer

really when i vape im left with brown dried up crap regardless of strain. im skeptical of its usage. i have not tried making butter with it. but i once mixed vaped bud with fresh to make bho it screwed up the taste bad and tasted like well vaped weed no thanks.

mikeb437

mikeb437

i have 4 ounces of vaped weed. gonna try making butter with it. its not kush or med strain, just regs but ill throw it all into a stick of butter and see what happens.

M

Mystre.Pharmer

hey there Texas Kid, does the bubble hash made from vaped bud taste bad/different? Have you done it personally? (im not interrogating, just curious ;) )

-Pharmer

S

slightlystoned

Premium Member
Supporter
go with the butter bro i have done it and it worked out well.

S

scoobydoo

I save all my vape leftovers, a quick iso wash or butter will turn out good enough but not as good as fresh. Ive made better oil from vapes then most Ive seen can make with bud. The oil will have a little different taste but still is very smooth and works well.

Top Bottom