Can I Reveg After 5 Days Of Flower?

• Thread starter rmoltis
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

To reveg after 5 days of 12/12 or not?

• Re-veg that biatch!

• Suck it up and push through to harvest!

Results are only viewable after voting.
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
Hey guys, first help thread by me.
I like to keep most questions and answers contained in my grow journal. That way they are in the same area of the forum that the majority of relative information is in.

Anyways. After 5 days of 12/12 My plants have shown their sex. 4 out of 5 looked female until their super herm tendencies showed up. Now I only have 1 pure female.

I would prefer to turn her into a bush by re-vegging her. I know it is possible.

Question is, since it was only 5 days of 12/12 will it take a while to switch back?
How much will this stress the plant?
How long before I can begin stress training again?
I will probably end up taking clones as well.

I would just like to Bush her out to maximize space since the other 4's potential yield is now gone.
Any input is appreciated. If I can reach a conclusion by tonight to readjust lighting schedule it would be most ideal.

Otherwise I'll just have to finish it out as-is with a meager yield.

Last edited:
Kdub

Kdub

It will definitely reveg but will probably take a couple weeks to be normal again. 5 days in isn't long so you could still train it and whatever while it reverts back. Clones can be taken whenever and they will also eventually return to normal growth. I just took cuts from plants at 60 days and most are popping shoots out of the buds now. Good luck,

PhatNuggz

PhatNuggz

Seems like the problem would be the different light hours for veg v flower. Much later, when buds are ~ in mid development, it might be better

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

It will definitely reveg but will probably take a couple weeks to be normal again. 5 days in isn't long so you could still train it and whatever while it reverts back. Clones can be taken whenever and they will also eventually return to normal growth. I just took cuts from plants at 60 days and most are popping shoots out of the buds now. Good luck,
Yes exactly wat he says.but if the other females hermed that one may herm too if u reveg it.i suggest taking a few cuts off it and reveg those and let the one in bloom just keep going.

MrRojos

MrRojos

i say let if flower..u started bagseed for experience,now u have the chance to see the final stages and then order some badass beans from badass breeders..if yours turn out great clone it but if not youll alreadtly hav new genetics going

o

Last edited:
rmoltis

rmoltis

The Beast Slayer
Supporter
i say let if flower..u started bagseed for experience,now u have the chance to see the final stages and then order some badass beans from badass breeders..if yours turn out great clone it but if not youll alreadtly hav new genetics going

o

I have been mulling it over.
And I've decided to just finish her out alone.

I have bent the 4 main branches down to allow lower branches to sprout out. Hopefully this allows her to fill out well.

Thanks for the input guys.
20160327 023907

Yes exactly wat he says.but if the other females hermed that one may herm too if u reveg it.i suggest taking a few cuts off it and reveg those and let the one in bloom just keep going.

This was something I was considering.
If they were related she may be prone to it as well.

I'm waiting for my cloner in the mail it may be a week or so depending on seller. How long into flower before taking cuts is no longer advise able?

I feel the later the better so that the cuts have time to root and grow a little without outgrowing the lower space before the flowering plant is done.

Mr Bee

Mr Bee

I have been mulling it over.
And I've decided to just finish her out alone.

I have bent the 4 main branches down to allow lower branches to sprout out. Hopefully this allows her to fill out well.

Thanks for the input guys.
View attachment 585557

This was something I was considering.
If they were related she may be prone to it as well.

I'm waiting for my cloner in the mail it may be a week or so depending on seller. How long into flower before taking cuts is no longer advise able?

I feel the later the better so that the cuts have time to root and grow a little without outgrowing the lower space before the flowering plant is done.
U can take cuts off a plant any time through bloom aslong as its before the senescence point.(the point the plant stops growing and starts to die back)

onextremebuzz

onextremebuzz

I just harvested a plant today. I have placed it into vegetation. I will confirm this. Today's date is February 21st.

Top Bottom