Can I save my plants after over watering

• Thread starter Tabi
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Tabi

Tabi

I transplanted from ez Cloner 3 days ago and gave water and recharge then next day sprayed girls with lost coast plant therapy heavy dose on leave and light spray in soil plants started dropping instantly and haven’t came back up since and I may have over watered would love advice on how to fix this issue
Under gavita 1700 led 3 ft away from canopy at 53% intensity
Humidity 65%
Room temp 73F
Co2 at 800ppm
roots organic 707

Can i save my plants after over watering
BurnzYzBudZz

BurnzYzBudZz

HOWCan.i.helPYOU?
Supporter
Raise the temps if you can. 73 is a bit cold at that stage. Try raising to about 80-83. Let the soil dry out before watering again. Some of the gavita guys will stop by and may be able to assist you if you have any issue with the lights. Happy grows.
burnz

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
do the cups at least have holes in bottom?
next time even have some holes in the lower sides,
if and when they recover, learn to water with a wet/dry cycle, too much water can ruin everything but leaving it dry for a day shouldn’t cause any problems.. so don’t love them to much.

Tabi

Tabi

do the cups at least have holes in bottom?
next time even have some holes in the lower sides,
if and when they recover, learn to water with a wet/dry cycle, too much water can ruin everything but leaving it dry for a day shouldn’t cause any problems.. so don’t love them to much.
Yes they had 5 holes at the bottom of cup and just added theee more on lower side but I guess I will have to wait and see thx for the help

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

When it comes to Solo cups, you can never have too many holes. Especially punch them along the rim of the bottom.

I suspect the inventor of these cups was not thinking about growing Cannabis. Seems short-sighted, in retrospect.

HaveApuff

HaveApuff

Let the girls dry out, and I'm sure they will recover 👍 Not sure you need to worry so much about spraying girls at this stage anyway.

Next thing you know, Solo Cups will come in 1, 3, and 5 gallon cups 😆😆😆

Ponky

Ponky

Transplant them and the moisture will be drawn out into the new media.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Lol, I think that after 4 months they dried out.....and might even are being smoked about now if they survived.

Top Bottom