• Thread starter BlueMonk10
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Another thing about our area..
If car breaks down someone will stop within a few minutes to help..
One day rubber fuel line to carb ruptured.
Along come farmer Joe on his ATV..
Asks whats up, told him he said hang on.
Within 5 mins he was back with the fuel line fixed and off I went.
Next day stranded motorist on HIGHway . I picked up and drove them to their front door..
Love small town life, our town has no stop light.....

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

A nice 3 bedroom house in my neighborhood just sold for $35k. It came with a mother in law house and about 3/4 of an acre, already partially privacy fenced. This was my first rec garden, and I've bagged and jarred 14 pounds... But there's still one plant untouched, and 11 to strip.
Winters in SE CO are mild, land is cheap, rec mj is legal and people are much nicer.

B

BlueMonk10

Another thing about our area..
If car breaks down someone will stop within a few minutes to help..
One day rubber fuel line to carb ruptured.
Along come farmer Joe on his ATV..
Asks whats up, told him he said hang on.
Within 5 mins he was back with the fuel line fixed and off I went.
Next day stranded motorist on HIGHway . I picked up and drove them to their front door..
Love small town life, our town has no stop light.....
Yeah that's fantastic, love that. Will need to check it out!

GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

DSCN8938
DSCN8933

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
We came here 16 years ago and our goal was to be a benefit to the community, get the hellout of the city
We have held benefits for the fire dept. hosting amazing farm to table feasts for various causes..
The result is much respect from the locals. our neighbor was skeptical about city folk coming to country.
John, our was the most incredible man. He rode his ATV chasing cows, running irrigation, fixing fences.
He was always there never failed to help us out..as he did so many times
I loved this man and am so sad that after he retired he had stomach cancer and died within a couple of months.
I never heard him complain about anything ever. He was so very happy go lucky and oh how that man could tell stories and his laugh was like none other..
I visited him on his death bed, held his hand told him I loved him and his last words to me were be nice to everyone, just as he was nice to all he dealt with. a legend.
Was chatting with his wife the other day. 50 plus years they were married and lived on their farm.Tons of tools and other stuff. there was a trailer loaded with scrap metal..
I told his wife, If john were here and I asked him if he is getting rid of the trailer he would say..
Not at the moment..
I am so thankful for my country home..
one where I can walk alone and leave the rest behind...
John

My memorial. Johns boots nailed to post out back over looking his pasture...

Last edited:
GoldNBoy

GoldNBoy

There are 3 empty lots, across the street from me,priced at $2k... for all three. But, I bet he'd take $1500.

scoop

scoop

Man o man those last plants put OD in gardenn around July 1st were short, hard as a rock, stout. so easy to trim..Even when planted late thrived for the size they were..

Also pruned all plants up this year at the onset of flower.
Man o man have we got some nice buds and trimming is much easier..
About 1/4 thru. decided not to stress thinking it has to be done NOW!!!
Those hazes are nothing but spectacular...At flower onset lots of tiny dime size fluffy buds. Thought may be skimpy.
Now they have grown into absolute baseball bat size colas and are harding up insanely..
thanks ever so much for sharing, turned out very nice..

I'm glad they came through for ya. All of it was an afterthought/old habit kinda thing where i simply took 2 trays of clones for no real reason (but I'm nuts) as I trimmed up the big girls. Was glad that those of you who were looking for stock were able to grab a few here and there. I didn't do any of it for a return flow kinda thing....but hey....if anyone who received a few of those comes across anything special I'd appreciate a nod. It sure doesn't seem to be getting any easier to source new stuff in this Brave New world of (greed and profit driven) industry cannabis....at least not here.

>>Technically<....she's an amnesia Haze x Stardawg....but the Stardawg side only came through (IMO) in the frost she exhibits. Her taste/smell/high are all "Haze"...whatever the fuck that is...LOL.

FWIW....I'm not much of a haze fan but those are pretty nice buds, for sure. Pretty sure that the mom is the cut that has floated around Europe and gotten rave reviews. Either way....she is a nice lady with most all of the bells and whistles.

I have more of those beans should you wanna play again @ some point...

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

Why bother moving to Colorado anyways move in the triangle area Mendo, Oakland, Santa cruz, even Redding
Hardly any grow in colorado compares to them trees grows in California

TBH Colorado has a very short grow season and that is what kills them
I have no doubt your source material is legit. Legitimately stupid.
Fuck i just had to look at places for sale going to call on this in morning .
And get some info One of my best friends builds true log cabins and has both citizen ships ,, But need to see if its zoned agricultural or if green houses are allowed 20 acres 10 for growing and another 10 for your back yard
Fuck yeah lol River frontage 200k that is a steal up here not even 1 acre lake or river front is a million

just do not know about the laws when it comes acreages and agricultural
here it needs to be zoned

I'm Canadian going to call in morning get some info
I've always wanted to have both citizen ships. 'There' fast, they look cool, big motor, all the extra's. Except spelling and grammar. Citizen ships don't got time for that. When is the next voyage and where are the ports of call?

Right Nightswatch? Yeah.

B

BlueMonk10

We came here 16 years ago and our goal was to be a benefit to the community, get the hellout of the city
We have held benefits for the fire dept. hosting amazing farm to table feasts for various causes..
The result is much respect from the locals. our neighbor was skeptical about city folk coming to country.
John, our was the most incredible man. He rode his ATV chasing cows, running irrigation, fixing fences.
He was always there never failed to help us out..as he did so many times
I loved this man and am so sad that after he retired he had stomach cancer and died within a couple of months.
I never heard him complain about anything ever. He was so very happy go lucky and oh how that man could tell stories and his laugh was like none other..
I visited him on his death bed, held his hand told him I loved him and his last words to me were be nice to everyone, just as he was nice to all he dealt with. a legend.
Was chatting with his wife the other day. 50 plus years they were married and lived on their farm.Tons of tools and other stuff. there was a trailer loaded with scrap metal..
I told his wife, If john were here and I asked him if he is getting rid of the trailer he would say..
Not at the moment..
I am so thankful for my country home..
one where I can walk alone and leave the rest behind...
View attachment 642375
My memorial. Johns boots nailed to post out back over looking his pasture...
Wow...thanks for sharing that story ☀️☀️☀️

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

Man o man those last plants put OD in gardenn around July 1st were short, hard as a rock, stout. so easy to trim..Even when planted late thrived for the size they were..

Also pruned all plants up this year at the onset of flower.
Man o man have we got some nice buds and trimming is much easier..
About 1/4 thru. decided not to stress thinking it has to be done NOW!!!
Those hazes are nothing but spectacular...At flower onset lots of tiny dime size fluffy buds. Thought may be skimpy.
Now they have grown into absolute baseball bat size colas and are harding up insanely..
thanks ever so much for sharing, turned out very nice..
I'm drooling. We've got some very descriptive minds hard at work punching keys here. I'll give you a 10 score for literary delivery. Lol! You guys make me wish your words were "scratch and sniff" and I wanna try your work. =)

chickenman

chickenman

Premium Member
Supporter
Consider the drought in Cali..
Water rights are a big deal.

UgrewWHAT

UgrewWHAT

I live in the most geo-engineered area in the United States. California. There is nothing conspiracy theory about it.

When silver iodide aerosols are sprayed out the tail booms of jets it leaves trails that do not dissipate. Instead of disappearing as normal JP-8 exhaust does the silver stays in place and drifts.

There can be no rain where these metals have been sprayed unless those particles have been charged via shortwave(electromagnetic pulse). Within 72 hours of charging the location in question will precipitate. Otherwise, continual spraying without a charge will produce no precipitation at all.

Our drought... is a manufactured drought and our storms are manufactured storms.

Last edited:
smokedareefer

smokedareefer

well when you look at this is rings different

Colorado is 39.55 type in your latitude and see light hrs
I never said you cannot grow but i did say yup they just don't grow as Big like in the emerald Triangle

http://astro.unl.edu/classaction/animations/coordsmotion/daylighthoursexplorer.html
View attachment 642318

I have no doubt your source material is legit. Legitimately stupid.

I've always wanted to have both citizen ships. 'There' fast, they look cool, big motor, all the extra's. Except spelling and grammar. Citizen ships don't got time for that. When is the next voyage and where are the ports of call?

Right Nightswatch? Yeah.

https://www.thcfarmer.com/community...eenhouse-big-plant.81046/page-10#post-1782655

LocalGrowGuy

LocalGrowGuy

I live in the most geo-engineered area in the United States. California. There is nothing conspiracy theory about it.

When silver iodide aerosols are sprayed out the tail booms of jets it leaves trails that do not dissipate. Instead of disappearing as normal JP-8 exhaust does the silver stays in place and drifts.

There can be no rain where these metals have been sprayed unless those particles have been charged via shortwave(electromagnetic pulse). Within 72 hours of charging the location in question will precipitate. Otherwise, continual spraying without a charge will produce no precipitation at all.

Our drought... is a manufactured drought and our storms are manufactured storms.
Oh.
Why don't they use this to fight forest fires? Or is it just to rain on my parade?

B

BlueMonk10

Had pleasant visit/farm tour/session with Blue Monk yesterday..
He will never be the same...
Think he likes it here...
Thanks again brother man, that was a blast. And wow, those plants! Rocked me

Top Bottom