Can I Switch Light Cycle

• Thread starter Weed52
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weed52

Weed52

Hello this is my first indoor grow. My grow tents temo are getting very high aroud 99 peak. I am 6 in a half weeks into flower 7 weeks will be saterday they look really good considering hiw hit ut gmhas been getting i have two 6 inch inline fans yo cool it off one for my two 750 watt col tubes and a 6inch for out take and three 16 inck oscalating fans going there is a lot of fresh air going in.my 5x9 gorrika grow tent is in the garage its not insulated. I kive in the vally in CA tenos out side are 110 and have been fir a week now and thr wether channel shows. No stopping for awhile can i switch my kight schelduel to run at night of shiuld i harvest soon i have fushed for three days using the correct ph water i looked at my tricoms with a 60x jewlers loop and see some amber trickombs dont know what to do thanks

h4ppyf4rmer

h4ppyf4rmer

I have seen other people give advice about adjusting the light cycle from day to night.

the advice I saw was that it would not be an issue to keep your light off an extended amount of time to reach the new "on" time. In other words: if your 12/12 cycle starts at 8am and ends at 8pm, just don't let the lights come on at the 8am time and then set you new "on/off" time. The plants will be in the dark for 24+ hours which I don't believe is an issue.

Weed52

Weed52

I don't think ima turn the lights back on ima do that thing where you keep plant in 72 hours dark can i still try and flush for two more days with lights off or is it a bad idea

DrMcSkunkins

DrMcSkunkins

Dabbling in Oil
I wouldnt switch light schedule 6 1/2 weeks into flower unless I couldnt avoid it, if you see amber you can do the dark plain water thing and youre golden.

CaliRooted

CaliRooted

I absolutely wouldn't switch that far in flower, almost guarantee you'll get some beans if you did. Happy Growing!

Top Bottom