Can I Top All Shoot On This Clone For A Bigger Bush

• Thread starter SL8R
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
SL8R

SL8R

Well been a long time guys ive finished 3/4 of my new house and a room for gals i have a few clones who came out looking identical and i was wondering do i leave them alone or can i top multiple times for a big bushier gal ???

Can i top all shoot on this clone for a bigger bush
SL8R

SL8R

Mu questions where. Im not sure on main cola since she came out dirt with 6 shoots

SL8R

SL8R

She has never been toped this was a clones that i reveged and she is showing multi bud spots but cannon distinguish wich is main cola or do i top all bud spots

SL8R

SL8R

Ty as you see she is a bush already and dang near perfect canopy so i am kinda at a stand still haha dont wanna top wrong. Have 3 exactly the same way ..

One drop

One drop

Bush Doctor
Supporter
Ty as you see she is a bush already and dang near perfect canopy so i am kinda at a stand still haha dont wanna top wrong. Have 3 exactly the same way ..
Just make a Manora style set up all those branches for the win . It already has super cropped itself by the looks .

straincreation

straincreation

Top uhm all bro fuck, it then super crop any that think they wanna be the fucken leader.

tinderthumbs

tinderthumbs

just take a clone when there is some of the lil hairs and u will get bushy clones every time

SL8R

SL8R

These are clones from my flowering gals i loli poped them and clone. Always do cuase they way they grow makes awesome lst ... Tried many of technique and i like to wait 2nd or 3rd week of flower do my clean up and clones all thats possible ...

straincreation

straincreation

I still believe that if you top them all you'll double your colas, and light coverage will be optimal, if one decides it wants to take off give it a lil super crop. this will allow the other colas to catch up. you'll be getting ideal yields off this if you do so.
Imo of course.
Happy farmin

P.s. sorry about the blatant post lol I was at work and all pissed off lmao, still tryna be helpful.

SL8R

SL8R

I still believe that if you top them all you'll double your colas, and light coverage will be optimal, if one decides it wants to take off give it a lil super crop. this will allow the other colas to catch up. you'll be getting ideal yields off this if you do so.
Imo of course.
Happy farmin

P.s. sorry about the blatant post lol I was at work and all pissed off lmao, still tryna be helpful.
So top all and super crop rest down to even canopy you say.. Now do I top all at once there is 8 all together right now... Well thanks really appreciate the help I'm in the flower garden tonight these gals look good and decided to flower mother plant that's been kicking for 6 months time for new momma.. Drop 4 sour grape bog seeds and still cloning this kritikal k for exactly a Yr today lol love the krit kush... Ow and to the left is the squash and kale

SL8R

SL8R

I'm fighting a dam cal def.. It's upsetting chase they looked so good on 3 week of flower now were going into 4th week these gals are hungry

SL8R

SL8R

Running a flower chamber up top and clones on bottom with few begged gals

1482035105979 1421044096

Latest posts

Top Bottom