Can I transplant into a different medium?

• Thread starter JJS009
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
JJS009

JJS009

So I have a plant that was given to me because it had a PM issue and the previous owner gave up and said “this thing is a finicky bitch, take it if you want it”...... challenge accepted!!

I got the PM issue remedied and now my question is can I remove it from the 5gal bucket of 60% peat 40% potting soil and transplant into a fabric pot with Coco or am I better off leaving it alone?

I just got my first indoor grow setup going (have only grown outside before this) so I apologize for the dumb question but I am sure I will have plenty more as I get going lol.

JWM2

JWM2

Premium Member
Supporter
You’re better off repotting it into a soil mixture. You can add coco to it but you can’t go straight coco. You could take cuttings from it, root them and plant those into coco if you’d like.

JJS009

JJS009

You’re better off repotting it into a soil mixture. You can add coco to it but you can’t go straight coco. You could take cuttings from it, root them and plant those into coco if you’d like.

Thanks for the response, kinda what I was expecting. I will just let it ride at this point.

Top Bottom