Can I Use Ff Beastie Bloom Cha Ching...with Gh Nutrients

• Thread starter superweed420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
superweed420

superweed420

Can I use Fox Farms Beastie bloomz Cha ching and open sesame with General Hydroponics Flora grow Flora micro and Flora bloom... I read somewhere that you can but was wanting a second opinion.. soil grow btw

Can i use ff beastie bloom cha chingwith gh nutrients
jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
You can use what ever you want. Just don't overdue your Ec or ppm and watch your input Ph. Be mindful of what your feeding with all of the various mixtures. So read your labels so your not doubling or tripling up on np or k..... The short answer is, the plant cant tell what brand your feedin it. But again stay on task with your ph,ppm or ec Peace

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Got some groom chores. Just got home from work. Got to get some stuff done all. Hey good to see my buddy bowls up chris hanging around . :) Have a good night fellas. :cool::smoking::fire:

jumpincactus

jumpincactus

Premium Member
Supporter
Ty.. I have yet to feed a plant full strength I will just do what I always do.. I don't check ppm btw never have I just don't over feed
Very little chance of over feeding as long as you "Dont" follow labels. Ferts are scheduled to keep you buying more. Good work not going full feed. Although I would invest in a ppm/ec pen and start watching and logging your feeds. Lot easier to get strains dialed in that way. But heck what do I know.

superweed420

superweed420

Very little chance of over feeding as long as you "Dont" follow labels. Ferts are scheduled to keep you buying more. Good work not going full feed. Although I would invest in a ppm/ec pen and start watching and logging your feeds. Lot easier to get strains dialed in that way. But heck what do I know.
I really do need one.. I get pissed off just using the ph pen kuz I can't buy a good 1 and they don't stay calibrated at all... I had 3 bottles a pH solution to adjust the pH pens and every time I go to calibrate one it never matches with the last bottle when you calibrate it's always off so I stop using the pens lol.. so I said forget even trying to do ppm's my plants are always green and fire as fuck.... So I figured I'm doing something right.. hell I went to Colorado for vacation went into their medical facility which technically wasn't legal because I don't have a medical card bought their top shelf smoke in the Barney's Farm Pineapple Chunk I grew was way way better than their s*** I got like 4 different kinds from the Medical facility and my shit was better.. I got NYcd strawberry Kush skunk and some other s*** I don't remember what it was called and none was better..

Latest posts

Top Bottom