Can I Use Mammoth P During...

• Thread starter Nicolo
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Nicolo

Nicolo

Hey everyone, went to the grow green expo yesterday and got some Mammoth p samples (6 bottles total), heard good things about it. Here's my question, I'm currently in veg (week 2), 2 gallon bags, promix Coco, extreame gardening mykos wp, botanicare kind nutrients, base, grow, calmag plus, osa28. Ph 5.8-6.0. Can I add Mammoth p in my feeding? Should I stop using a certain nutrient? What exactly will it do while in veg?

MirrorZen

MirrorZen

As far as I know it's just a liquid phosphorus and tricantanol. Which sounds to me it's for flower as a bud enhancer/enlarger.

EDIT:
I will let you use deductive reasoning to decide which nutes to replace it with

Nicolo

Nicolo

This is one of the charts I received with the samples I got yesterday. I thought it was for flower only but I noticed veg on the bottle and chart as well.

1494216190135 1614936713
1494216401849 131986673
Navillusii

Navillusii

Don't use it with your nutes and if you use it in veg be cautious, i had some funky coloring in veg when i used it.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
As far as I know it's just a liquid phosphorus and tricantanol. Which sounds to me it's for flower as a bud enhancer/enlarger.

EDIT:
I will let you use deductive reasoning to decide which nutes to replace it with
Its supposed to be microbes that make the plant utilize p better... so IF it does do anything..THEN you should be able to cut back on p feeding a bit. I dont know if the cost of this product actually makes it worth while.. but free samples are free.

Navillusii

Navillusii

Its supposed to be microbes that make the plant utilize p better... so IF it does do anything..THEN you should be able to cut back on p feeding a bit. I dont know if the cost of this product actually makes it worth while.. but free samples are free.

For what its worth, it comes to about another 25$ every harvest. I have noticed more oil production and "heavier" buds. I've yet to smoke it because its curing but I had to clean my scissors a considerably more times when trimming.

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
For what its worth, it comes to about another 25$ every harvest. I have noticed more oil production and "heavier" buds. I've yet to smoke it because its curing but I had to clean my scissors a considerably more times when trimming.
Sounds like a good review right there!!

W

Waleed

There was an extensive study(far more extensive than any other nutrient/additive on the market.) In short they concluded that it sped up plant emergence, plants bloomed faster(shorter flower time), and plant productivity even sped UP to 91%(depending on the flowers tested; they did not test on cannabis) but all plants benefited ranging from 5-21% increased yields. Not enough info to assume that you can back down on phosphorous as they claim it increases the plants intake of phosphorous not just bio-availability. They say it acts as a plant growth hormone, when humans take hormones or steroids to bulk do we try and intake less protein and other macro/micro nutrients? we do not, as we know it will hinder our recovery/potential gains. Yes we are very different from plants but hormones are hormones. Here is the source, couldn't be more happy that a nutrient company actually got their product tested, hopefully this starts a wave of credible tests of nutrients and additives.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4911952/

Overall, Mammoth P™ inoculations facilitated superior plant emergence, faster blooming and plant productivity across a wide range of crop species. Our results suggest that microbial metabolites may play a crucial role in controlling plant growth and that the microbial community might be controlling plant development in a variety of ways. These results indicate the vast potential for future development of consortia-based inocula to transform agriculture.

Top Bottom