JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
You mean on a cutting to promote root development? Yes

Reactions: Ina
Cr8h

Cr8h

You mean on a cutting to promote root development? Yes
No i mean like mix a little bit with water and feed to a plant to grow bigger roots because i recently damaged the rotts and it is causing problems i just want them to grow strong so i can transplant them into a 5g pot and grow them for a year or two and possibly as a mother plant

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Ah seems logical. I personally can't say if it would help repair roots or not. It stimulates new root growth. Don't think it would repair roots but wait to see some one with more knowledge will be able to answe.

Good qustion tho now I'd also like to know

Ina

Ina

There is rooting hormone for cuttings to start growing roots easily but i think you need root stimulator(which is solution for already developed roots) for your case.Something like Voodoo juice or similar......I'm not sure if the rooting hormone will help because i never used it that way,could be but.... You can use diluted worm castings in water or yeast,they both can help if you don't have anything special.....

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Can I inquire, what medium your growing in?

How did you end up damaging the root mass?

How bad did you damage it?

Without more info, my advise is if your planning on keeping it long just keep at it if it's not dead there's a chance always that it can recover.

I'm not an organic grower at all but I would not be throwing chemicals into your weed without knowing if it's gonna have any benifits.

Again not an answer for ya sorry.

JadedMarxist

JadedMarxist

Supporter
Post up some pics if possible. You will get batter answers but I think Ina gave ya the answer already.

You could also maybe just start over as it sounds you won't lose much time already invested I hope any ways good luck tho

Hatchett

Hatchett

imo a normal well growing cannabis plant wouldn't need any extra supplements to help with root growth but as you said since its damaged I think that it would work well in the idea that gels powders etc are already meant to help cutting/seedlings grow by hormone's to stimulate the roots ( also a well growing plant could easily get root bond depending on the size and growth and if its indoor ) -GMF

growsince79

growsince79

No i mean like mix a little bit with water and feed to a plant to grow bigger roots because i recently damaged the rotts and it is causing problems i just want them to grow strong so i can transplant them into a 5g pot and grow them for a year or two and possibly as a mother plant
Get some superthrive.

Top Bottom