Can I use sample from grow store?

• Thread starter BearWater
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Hello everyone, I got a little bottle of some BCUZZ root solution from the grow store and was told to be “VERY CAREFUL” with it. I have a soil from a reputable soil company that is the local growers mix, which, from what i was told will get me through from start to finish. Im getting ready to up pot all the solos into one gallons with the new soil, CAN I ADD THIS PRODUCT to the watering in after transplant without smokin my plants ( i have a grow diary and this would be part of the low budget aspect lol).
Can i use sample from grow store
Can i use sample from grow store 2
Can i use sample from grow store 3

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
No idea. What is it supposed to do?
i can only speculate as to what it does. Based of the description for directions it sounds like a rooting type substance 🤷‍♂️ there’s not enough info on the package for me to want to use it. Thanks for for the reply : )

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
My opinion, but if you dont know what it is or what it does, why use it?
Until I got a definitive answer through the forum, that is exactly my thought : ) better safe than sorry!

2Water

2Water

Looks like derived two kinds of algae or seaweed

Ascophyllum nodosum is harvested for use in alginates, fertilisers, and the manufacture of seaweed meal for animal and human consumption. Due to the high level of vitamins and minerals that bioaccumulate in A. nodosum, it has been used in Greenland as a dietary supplement.[6] It was also been used for certain herbal teas, particularly kelp teas.[6][33] It has long been used as an organic and mainstream fertilizer for many varieties of crops due to its combination of both macronutrients, (N, P, and K) and micronutrients (Ca, Mg, S, Mn, Cu, Fe, Zn, etc.). It also contains cytokinins, auxin-like gibberellins, betaines, mannitol, organic acids, polysaccharides, amino acids, and proteins which are all very beneficial and widely used in agriculture.[34] Ireland, Scotland and Norway have provided the world's principal alginate supply.

Laminaria digitata is harvested offshore of France and Morocco for use in manufacturing alginic acid.[8] It is used as an ingredient in some cosmetics.[9]

It was traditionally used as a fertiliser and spread on the land. In the 18th century it was burnt to extract the potash it contained for use in the glass industry. In the 19th century it was used for the extraction of iodine

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
Might not be bad, similar to any kelp meal, but hopefully somebody knows more
thanks for the info above!

This is what I was thinking also,”comes from seaweed why not?” I can think of a few reasons not to without for certain knowing lol. Thanks again.

BearWater

BearWater

Supporter
If it is being promoted as a rooting agent, then its focus is on the cytokinins and auxin-like gibberellins
I think I understand the actions there. Im comfortable putting it on three of my plants to see how they respond. If they dont react poorly ill add it to all of them. Ill document that in my GD. Thanks for the info!

Top Bottom