Can i use this for making hash or should i trow i away?

• Thread starter Rikkertvld
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BigCube

BigCube

Guess it depends on how much you give a shit about your health 🤣

Whatever IS on there will go straight in to your hash. So it's up to you. I'm in the camp that has zero tolerance for anything questionable. I'd rather throw it away than get sick or die from it.

mysticepipedon

mysticepipedon

I'm not sure what you're seeing in these pics, but I'll trust you're seeing something. If it's any sort of fungus, you'd get mold spores in your hash.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Looks like mold setting in m8. Any little bit of moisture. Will cause mold. I was just wondering if washing your bud wud help.. Look up washing your buds. It myt help. U save it. Gl. N happy growing

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Try and have a better place to hang us shit. That cupboard or space u have there don't look good m8. Need to be warm and low humidity. To dry properly..

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

So where I come from 60f to 70f.is warm. Lol. So I was ryt on that. Humidity. Iv never had any problems. So not sure. On %rh. But will take a note. So know for this grow coming dwn.. 😆🤪👍👍👍👍

growsince79

growsince79

So where I come from 60f to 70f.is warm. Lol. So I was ryt on that. Humidity. Iv never had any problems. So not sure. On %rh. But will take a note. So know for this grow coming dwn.. 😆🤪👍👍👍👍
I hear some people dry in a refrigerator with excellent results.

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

I hear some people dry in a refrigerator with excellent results.
I usually dry in a warm. Cupboard in total dark. But will keep what u said about humidity in mind. Get myself a mini humimeter. N1

TheKushie

TheKushie

Can you smoke and make hash out of mold? Yes you can....do you want to do that... No you don't. Lol

TheKushie

TheKushie

Go buy a u haul closet box for drying if you only have a couple of plants it's a big carboard box with a poll for hanging stuff
That can be your drying closet and is movable lol

Oldmanbud50

Oldmanbud50

Kushie bit to big of a box for what he has. The mold probably weighs. More than the bud. Lol

Edinburgh

Edinburgh

You will end up with moldy hashish, why take the chance? Expesialy during a global pandemic.

TheKushie

TheKushie

LoL. well he's on the right site to learn how to grow weed many different ways and I think his next one will be impressive compared to this. Keep growing buddy! I think you're best bet to grow crazy good weed is find a nutrient line that has a full kit. GreenPlanet has a 3part full kit and and bluesky has a full organic kit. Buy one of those kit and grow you'll be impress with yourself once you do.

Derelict999

Derelict999

Go buy a u haul closet box for drying if you only have a couple of plants it's a big carboard box with a poll for hanging stuff
That can be your drying closet and is movable lol
I like this idea because it's dark, but what about air circulation?

Top Bottom