Can I Veg outdoor and Flower indoor?

• Thread starter klh528
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
K

klh528

I live in the midwest and don't want to wait until october to harvest.
I have a small 2x2x4 grow tent also.
My original plan was to start 4 auto seedlings and 1 fem seedling inside. I planned to move the four autos outside and keep the fem inside since I dont have the space for the fem plant to grow that tall outdoors.
When I moved the 4 autos outside they doubled in size in three days! This made me realize that if I take my 26 day old fem outside it should damn near be ready for flowering in a few days if I bring it back inside and put it on a 12/12 cycle. I just wanted to double check before I tried this. I can go into further explanation of why I chose to do this if need be but I just wanted to make sure it is technically possible.

orggrwr

orggrwr

Yes, you can definitely veg outside and flower inside. Have done it before when I had too many clones to fit in greenhouse. The only concern really is bringing in bugs or diseases from outside but if you only have 1 plant that's not a problem. Good luck

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Bugs are bad, so I have a rule about not bringing anything from the outside into the growing area. I'm sure it could be done, though. I'd clean them thoroughly before bringing them in, though, just to be sure. I've fought off insects in my tents several times, and don't want to do it again.

K

klh528

Bugs are bad, so I have a rule about not bringing anything from the outside into the growing area. I'm sure it could be done, though. I'd clean them thoroughly before bringing them in, though, just to be sure. I've fought off insects in my tents several times, and don't want to do it again.
Ok this is good to know for in the future if I planned to do it with multiple plants but it shouldn't be an issue with just one.

Stokes

Stokes

You absolutely can if youre cool with the possibility of bringing bugs and pathogens into your grow space

K

klh528

You absolutely can if youre cool with the possibility of bringing bugs and pathogens into your grow space
there is nothing else in my grow space until I harvest this plant. Worst case scenario I'd have to sanitize the room

Stokes

Stokes

there is nothing else in my grow space until I harvest this plant. Worst case scenario I'd have to sanitize the room

Ive seen peopple battle the borg for 3 grows.

But hey it looks like youre cool with it.

K

klh528

How would you recommend cleaning them? I have a UV-C sterilizer. I'll run it over the plant and it should kill anything that could affect the indoor grow space.

Natep

Natep

How would you recommend cleaning them? I have a UV-C sterilizer. I'll run it over the plant and it should kill anything that could affect the indoor grow space.
I kill bugs with bugs.

K

klh528

I think I will be safe and just keep it outside. Thanks for the input everyone

Top Bottom