Can I warn other farmers abouta shifty seed bank?

• Thread starter organikn8
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

organikn8

I was at the Ty expo this year and convinced to purchase some seeds from a seed place with a booth , 3 out of 20 seeds germd and 1 was female while going hermy in the 2nd week , there fore no usable plants for me in this round which cost me valuable time and money not to mention my medicine .

motherlode

motherlode

@Rolln_J
Supporter
moved the thread for you - what seed bank was this?

S

sensisaint

I was at the Ty expo this year and convinced to purchase some seeds from a seed place with a booth , 3 out of 20 seeds germd and 1 was female while going hermy in the 2nd week , there fore no usable plants for me in this round which cost me valuable time and money not to mention my medicine .

hey bro whats happenen? sorry to hear about the seeds. what booth/seed bank was it. i was up there aswell,wanna make sure i didnt purchase seeds there too. anyways all my best bro.peace

M

MIway

Like 6 years ago... went through this shit w thseeds... i'm still pissed the fuck off... ;-) Spread the word bro... it helps the rest of us from making the same mistake!

S

SasiGrl

Bad Seed Company?

When I made my first seed purchase, I went thru Gypsy Nirvana after a friends suggestion. I purchased a package of 5 feminized seeds. When I opened the package to germinate them, each and every one had been crushed... Despite their attempts with bubble wrap to protect them.

Funny thing... their FREE SEEDS came in a clear ziplock bag but had an excellent plastic protector... and each one germinated....

M

mr.stankydank

what bank ripped you?

u gonna answer the question or what? hurry before anybody spends another penny on these fraughds. how can the weed industry move foward and legitimize when there are people who dont give a fuck and its just staight greed, and deception,a complete con job based on blind faith..i think we all have been victimes to bunk seeds and bad clone genetics..it seems like everybody is starting seed companys..i guess anybody with a hermie and some knocked up buds is a seed company. :banana1sv6:lol

johnursery

johnursery

u gonna answer the question or what? hurry before anybody spends another penny on these fraughds. how can the weed industry move foward and legitimize when there are people who dont give a fuck and its just staight greed, and deception,a complete con job based on blind faith..i think we all have been victimes to bunk seeds and bad clone genetics..it seems like everybody is starting seed companys..i guess anybody with a hermie and some knocked up buds is a seed company. :banana1sv6:lol

+1

cannarado

cannarado

Premium Member
Supporter
at the treating ourself expo my money is on reeferman seeds lmao but please do answer

Yeah i dont know whats up with reeferman seeds. They are selling remaining stock on attitude so they wont be there anymore.

M

mr.stankydank

whats the effin name

whats the name of company,in the time that we are waiting ,for answer, they just made 6 million dollars on bunk genetics. and dissapointed every person that bought from them 5 months later after its finished, so not only did u waste time , resources, electricicty ,nutrients, ,all paranoia, rent ,supplies,and love, only to get some schwag u could have bought for 200 a pound.5 months ago....so please answer...at this point every second counts...... i guess one of the answers in life i will truly never know, just like religeon, ufo,s,and bigfoot.. thanx for the dicktease, talk about blueballs

F

FruitOfTheLabor

really ?? did u get from a seedbank or did u get from thseeds ...?

Like 6 years ago... went through this shit w thseeds... i'm still pissed the fuck off... ;-) Spread the word bro... it helps the rest of us from making the same mistake!

did u get from seedbank or thseeds themselves?

all my stuff from attitude seedbank is great so far.. incvluding thseeds sage n burmese kush

H

headiemeddie420

when are people gonna learn most seed banks especially dutch ones blow balls we have way better clone only cuts in the u s. u just gotta be resourceful and find that keeper. or make ur firends that have them make s1s or bxs lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom