CAN IT STILL BE REVERTED (RE VEGGED)

• Thread starter FatZip818OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

I tossed these S1 seeds and out of 5 of them 2 are definetly keepers. my problem is this.
they are almost ready to harvest (next 7 days) they are outdoor, I HAVE NO OTHER CUTS OF THESE 2, and they are delicious and I WANT THEM. i have an empty space inside a mother room to reveg them, but i have never re-veg so late, they still have almost all their orginal healthy fan leaves.
my question is how to harvest it without killing it so i can re-veg it under 24 hr light. these are stellar plants!

bigbudzzzz

bigbudzzzz

Reveg4
I'm blooming my first re-veg and she'z doing beautifully. Just make sure you cut all the budzzzz off otherwise they'll just goto waste, may as well smoke it. Leave as much green on her as possible. Also it's important to flush her really good once you put her into re-veg. I flushed mine for the first three waterings until I seen her begin to lighten up which let me know she was ready to eat. Then I just followed my regular feeding schedule. :cool:

Reveg1
Reveg2
Reveg3
Meowzor

Meowzor

I have a plant i am trying to reveg as well. i have it under (2) 100 watt cfl bulbs. And i chopped the plant inside and trimmed major buds prior to bringing it inside, Despite the whole bug bringing in thing, i am fortunate to live in an area where not very many pests live, and i have tons of crickets, works, praying mantis, lady bugs in the yard.
Tho mine is not looking half as good as yours is...
I was told the leaves starts to kinda twist when you know its going back to veg, that or they grow weird like 2 leaves 1 leaf 2 leaves 1 leaf, least from what i am told, I am just trying it my first time.
I too fell in love with this plant when i saw the big purple lavendor smelling cola

Phillthy

Phillthy

leave some bottom buds on. the new growth from reveg will come from these buds. water a lot less and keep them under a bright light. i reveg all the time. love to clone buds too.

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

just be careful of bringing unwanted pests indoor
thanks for the heads up on being careful. i am very. first they will go into another PLANTLESS ROOM for 10 days, then once again will be reviewed by 40x microscope. so far i have no pest PERIOD except for an occasional cricket/grasshopper LOL.

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

leave some bottom buds on. the new growth from reveg will come from these buds. water a lot less and keep them under a bright light. i reveg all the time. love to clone buds too.
so i need to leave some of the buds? it has almost ALL the fan leaves, i am a careful grower with nutes, my leaves are all healthy and there! so should i still leave buds? ps thanks for whoever stears me right,

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

View attachment 264932 I'm blooming my first re-veg and she'z doing beautifully. Just make sure you cut all the budzzzz off otherwise they'll just goto waste, may as well smoke it. Leave as much green on her as possible. Also it's important to flush her really good once you put her into re-veg. I flushed mine for the first three waterings until I seen her begin to lighten up which let me know she was ready to eat. Then I just followed my regular feeding schedule. :cool:
thats what i always thought, but Phillthy said leave a few. now i could care less about a few bud losses, i have plenty to smoke and make wax with, PLENTY. so just let me know the most guarenteed way. these girls are so amazing i cannot put it in photo CUZ THE CAMERA DOES THIS PIC NO JUSTICE, COAT AFTER COAT OF TRICHS, SWEET SKUNK TRICHS, reminds me of that old schold kush from the valley that 1gram would stink your whole house up! lol !! nowadays kushes are so low in odor compared (still stink bad, but not like old school real og kush from back when it had no OG title) to the kush that ran in the valley circa 94' damn! ` i need to make these girls come back, never expected the s1 to be so much better than the mom lol. to the best advisor i will toss a thanks too

dubble bubble

dubble bubble

leave a little bit of nugg @ each point where youd like new growth. Or thats how ive had best luck. If you got em id give her a foliar and drench of caps bennies. And once she shows some new growth id spray her down with some azamax and/or neem. If you plan on having other plants in that room in the near future. It would suck if there were eggs somewhere, just your luck soon as you got some cuts showing roots theyll rear their heads. I know youre asking for help on the revegg but this is even more important. Dont ruin future crops/meds/genetics in hopes of saving a single gem

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

THANKS FOR ALL the chiming in! and all the warnings. if i had no experience that makes excellent advice, thats good looking out on you guys part! my room is sectioned off air tight. they breathe co2 only no fresh air sealed grow. i have an empty space in an empty room plus i have another room as a waiting room shall i say which is where i probably will keep her till she reverts! than i will take cuts and move the cuts to the sectioned off room. i happened to run into an old friend at the local garden store and he has a lot of experience with revert. he said leaving a few small buds and as many leaves as possible which is pretty much what i was told here. and yes if you had this gem you would take the minimal risk (as in my area there most mj predators do not live) plus the amount of garlic, mint, spearmint, rosamary, and euczlyptus trees keep average garden pests away. knats cannot thrive here, mites do not live here, and thripes cannot make it. so that pretty much leaves me only fighting weather and tempatures when they dip low. the temperature extremes also limit pests. 40f-110f . i have never had mites, i am a miticulous person. i have special outfit for the sealed grow room, the temperary room is literally detached and meters away and also sealed. i am very good about pest, i haven't even had to use a pestaside EVER at this location! or a fungicide either for that matter. praying mantis roam from time to time with crickets/grasshoppers i can handle them for they dont bother my plants maybe a nibble by the grasshopper once in awhile, no real damage, as they are not very many of even them

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

just be careful of bringing unwanted pests indoor
i added a systemic insecticide and i added a systemic fungicide. i spray id lightly with pyrethrins , copper , sulfer mix i make. thanks once again. i don't mind using such strong methods as i only want to take a few clones of each. thanks so much. i never really found such gems in seeds, and i have tried a quite a few seeds companies (which some had nice shit) but these are special very special they have all the qualities i want. and i want them. so i treated the plants and the soil and i will revert them in a separate building that is also airtight. i will post the finished revert for all of us! i choosing to leave a few buds at the bottom and also few fan leaves large ones. i know these plants will survive. and since i never had to revert i did not know the new shoots will come a bunch from buds and only a few from nodes whereas i thought it would only come from nodes. i learned something about cannabis. i am glad i talk to all of you and i ran into an old friend at the hydro store and he said to leave a few of both buds and leaves and nodes so i was like cool we all on similar pages! so i will go with that. and its not that i dont have experience in growing or pest it was the revert. i have never come accross keeper from s1 of smoke that i trade for sometimes that ends up being way better that the parents. thats why i put them outside to begin with and i put them in deep 10 gallon all 5 of them cuz i did not care for them much until flowering time, WTF i said to myself, they all growing in 1 pot together which i thought would limit their production in everyway but i did not care about them, when i saw the flowers i couldn't believe them, they took a long ass time to finish around 75-85 days give or take since i do not the precise time the sun was at budding stage for them! i subtracted 7 days from the harvest day and know i have seen flowers in 7 days up to 17 days on other plants so i say 75-85 days, a 2 sativa kushes 2 indicas kushes 1 hybrid kush from appearance not lineage.

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

sounds like ya got it covered
i believe so. i would never use this on plants i planned on smoking, but only want cuts to turn to moms and then from the mom take cuts to grow and bud! thanks all of you for input
remember one thing i did not think much of these so i put them in a 10 gallon all together, which i would never do if i was trying to achieve the highest quality, but low and behold i found a definite 2 keepers and a possible 3rd. and they were all fighting in the same pot so if i grew in single pots in my indoor grow lab they would be much nicer. and they were already AAAA+ in 10gal outdoors. so wish me wellThe aftermath lol

FatZip818OG

FatZip818OG

3.5 weeks later it was a bush, almost every new shoot arise from the bud itself as others have stated, here is all the pics and the results.
ps i added veg nutes and molasses for fast growth to clone

Photo 1
Photo 2
Photo 3
Photo 4
Photo 5
Photo
caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
I just reveged these small lower Buds from a flowering plant o_O
Reveged

takes longer too root, but it can be done:)

Top Bottom