Can K-9 Smell Beans?

• Thread starter Snookster
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

Snookster

Hi All....I'm moving between States very soon and taking a rather large quantity of beans with me...say maybe 1/2 lbs. worth. They will be packed discreetly, but tell me, can K-9's smell those? I will be traveling by rail part way & vehicle part way. THANKS for your response! - Snook

Z

Zoolander

Premium Member
Supporter
That's alot of beans and most of the time I'd say no but with that many I wonder .

S

Snookster

Hey Zoo....Yeah, I thought I would readily know the answer to this question, but the deeper in thought I get about it, the more I wonder. They are already wrapped in their individual packets (lots of strains), and in a very heavy plastic bag. I thought about maybe putting them into the bottom of a 2 lb. coffee can ( with coffee of course) or something else more efficient. Looking for more thoughts....

H

hererisssh

Premium Member
Supporter
Coffee can would probably do it. A few beans might not trigger a dog but I bet a lot could. Be safe snook. :hi

T

TheNman

Dude, one the best, sure fire ways to be the dogs is through the cop and the other end of the leash.

Put whatever you need to hide IN MEAT!

Buy a big roast or something, hollow it out, then out it right back in the package... that you hopefully didn't destroy getting it out of.

Dog barks and the cop thinks he's just liking the meat.

At least that's what i saw on like a youtube video of an excop drug cop spilling his guts.

I've never tried this method though.

Good luck!

P

punkadc

ive heard of this trick before^^^never tried it myself tho
sounds like a good idea....
good luck!:)

M

Mr Green

but why would you be traveling with a roast???? you know what i mean.. seems alittle wierd

E

edelephant

Hey, I had a buddy bring a chicago style deep dish pizza and gigantic hoagie with him on a 18 hour flight once, the stomach wants what the stomach wants!

G

Gorrillagrower

Id say put them in mason jars and seal the lids in wax. Iv'e seen brick weed come from mexico wrapped in plastic wrap then sealed with wax so if those make it past the boarder pigs and there dogs then it should be just fine for a state to state move. Just my 2 cents

Top Bottom